This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
    I haven't seen one person, Aggie or not, saying anything like that.

Of course you haven’t. He makes up stuff every now and then. Did he play great? Absolutely. I’d like to see more this Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Of course you haven’t. He makes up stuff every now and then. Did he play great? Absolutely. I’d like to see more this Saturday.

You can’t have a positive post about your team with other people taking it to the extreme. It’s tiring when you are just trying to have a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        I don’t really like this wandering in the darkness feeling I’d like someone to address the elephant in the room.

When you are at the bottom, no place to go but up!!! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

He shocked me (and the rest of the world) for the whole first half, the entire team did. Told my family and group text throughout the game that I wasn't going to get excited until the middle of the 4th quarter. By then I knew we had a chance.

I just hope the team doesn't kick back and call it a good season. The standard needs to be playing for and winning NCs, not just beating the best team(s) we play. Probably too late this year, but the experience this year should carry over to next, along with outstanding recruiting, to go close the deal in the next few years.
          Last edited by flatlander; 10-12-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
            Rattler is all about Rattler. Hope he gets things figured out if he gets another chance, loads of potential. Oktx did you rolodex my rattler “prediction you loved”
            Contrary to popular belief I don’t keep a record of all the ridiculous predictions.

Comment

I’m pretty sure eradicator was joking.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                I’m pretty sure eradicator was joking.

On second review, he probably was [emoji23]. I am still pumped up about Saturday. I hope the team has moved on to Mizzou because most fans I know haven’t.

Comment

Good morning folks. I fully expect Gundy to attack the porous Texas 110th ranked run defense with great success and I fully expect another shootout.

Last possession wins.

Comment

Media is making Gruden out to be some crazy homophobic racist jerk but i highly doubt that's how it all went down. Locker room talk is just that and I can only imagine what everyone else has said behind closed doors in a testosterone filled football facility....oh and 10 YEARS AGO lol. Seems like in today's world the bias media is the ultimate decider of how you will be perceived to the public and the public eats it up without thinking twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Crazy to think those two true freshman were blocking in high school a year ago and now handling the Alabama d-line without a whole lot of problems a year later. Not sure what got into them because they looked like high schoolers against Arkansas.
                      Yup. They stepped up big time and that is one of the hardest positions to do so for true freshmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        Media is making Gruden out to be some crazy homophobic racist jerk but i highly doubt that's how it all went down. Locker room talk is just that and I can only imagine what everyone else has said behind closed doors in a testosterone filled football facility....oh and 10 YEARS AGO lol. Seems like in today's world the bias media is the ultimate decider of how you will be perceived to the public and the public eats it up without thinking twice.
                        It's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimbo better get the backup QB some reps this week. You couldn't have drove a pin up his azz with a sledge hammer when he saw Calzada going into the medical tent. Keep Calzada in until first possession on the 2nd half then take him out, aggie should be up by 35 by then.

Comment

Alfred Collins to get the start Saturday at jack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Contrary to popular belief I don’t keep a record of all the ridiculous predictions.
                              Bummer, in this case crazy = true

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Jimbo better get the backup QB some reps this week. You couldn't have drove a pin up his azz with a sledge hammer when he saw Calzada going into the medical tent. Keep Calzada in until first possession on the 2nd half then take him out, aggie should be up by 35 by then.
                                The lefty looked calm and ready to go. I heard Jimbo has had him shadowing Calzada all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X