Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Sounds like a lot of the Angelo area got wet this weekend.
    Yup. It hammered the Angelo area.
    Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    We sure hope so.........Our pastures have missed most of all the rains so for.

Rwc
    I bet y’all got a good rain. I can’t see how this one could have missed y’all’s area. Everything south of Angelo was covered up on the radar.

Comment

2.8” at our place in Christoval over the two days. Solid rain. The whole place is a mud bowl.

Comment

Puddles under feeders in Carlsbad

Comment

We got hammered with rain Saturday and Sunday morning! Not sure totals but had to be a few inches.

Comment

Our place got over 1" Sunday morning before we left. The deer are sucking down the feed as fast as we can put it out. I still haven't seen some of my superstars from last year but there's still time. There are still plenty of lookers out there. Is it bow season yet?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 88 Bound; 08-16-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Wild child
              Attached Files

Comment

I have a few that showed up 3 years ago and wont leave. I do my part every year but they multiply FAST!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Anyone know if Javelinas are in and around San Angelo?? I was driving on country club road east towards 277 and there was what looked like a dead javelina. It was kind of far to make out but I didn't think they lived in the area.
                  We have them north of Angelo. We went from seeing zero in 2013-2015 to seeing them regularly in certain areas the last few years.

Comment

Big time rain in Angelo today. Landowner said we’re are at 4.2” today south of Christoval.. Add that to the 2.8 yesterday and we are at 6” over two days .

Comment

My place finally got a big rains last night and today. My app shows over 5'' in the last 24 hours.
                      Up until today, I had missed most of everything this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Big time rain in Angelo today. Landowner said we’re are at 4.2” today south of Christoval.. Add that to the 2.8 yesterday and we are at 6” over two days .

Brain fart....7"...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Now those are some puddles!

Comment

Water crossing on Turner rd was carrying 1ft or more - rain came in good lastnight

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                              Water crossing on Turner rd was carrying 1ft or more - rain came in good lastnight
                              We are on Turner Rd. We got 2.8 at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                                We are on Turner Rd. We got 2.8 at the house.
                                Nice!! I’m only assuming it was on Turner / lease manager sent me pictures and a quick video when I asked on rain. I’m 4 hrs away, I just remeber that one low water crossing.

Comment

Working...
                                X