Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Rottweilers was actually in a cancer study from Purdue, grey muzzle study. All Rottweilers have cancer and she lived past the life expectancy. We don't vaccinate just worm. Purdue paid for autopsy etc....once we put her down at 13......there's something there. Oh annual blood work etc.....on their dime

Comment

Hippocrates (hippocratic oath, 300 BC) believed all sicknesses originated in the guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
        I pray that this works for people. Cancer sucks!
        X2

I truly hate cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          Interesting and actually supports my theory that many cancers are created or triggered by the excessive amount of sugar our society eats. In countries with little access to sugar, cancer rates are very low. Unfortunately, these are the same countries that starvation is very high.

And, who is to say chemo does not cause cancer? My mom was recently cured of lung cancer and on a fluke ran into the radiation doc in the hallway at the hospital. She pointed out that many of her friends who had cancer and were cured eventually got cancer in another body part, typically brain, lung, bone, or liver. She mused that the cancer never really went away. He told her people who have had cancer have a statistical and significant risk of getting another cancer within 5 years.

I hope your mom stays healthy. I really liked meeting her. Very Interesting woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Hippocrates (hippocratic oath, 300 BC) believed all sicknesses originated in the guts.
            My flatulence will attest to that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy I hope the best for you and others dealing with this.

You probably know some of my family's experiences with cancer. Wish we would’ve known about some of these potential cures/treatments eight years ago.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                Randy I hope the best for you and others dealing with this.

You probably know some of my family's experiences with cancer. Wish we would’ve known about some of these potential cures/treatments eight years ago.

Prayers sent.
                Thanks for the good wishes!!

Do I know your family?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Thanks for the good wishes!!

Do I know your family?
                  I had shared about them on here when they were fighting cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    There's a lot to be said about that.
                    Some of the stuff they are doing with fecal transplants shows a lot of promise.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      There's a lot to be said about that.
                      Some of the stuff they are doing with fecal transplants shows a lot of promise.
                      Almost as if we just keep discovering the same things over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        My flatulence will attest to that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Good pharts, happy belly. Angry wife

Comment

Interesting. "Redneck Chemo."

Might work great. I've known cowboys that take medicine you give cows and they're super healthy. Know a guy that took horse steroids and he got super strong. Strong as a horse you might say. Might be onto something.

Comment

Here you go

Comment

“We know it is potent. One tiny pill is all that is required per year for effective treatment for River Blindness. In COVID-19, we read that Attorney Ralph Lorigo's court-ordered Ivermectin cases usually came off the ventilator after a single dose of the drug.”

Comment

Randy- you have been in my thoughts and daily prayers- you are your best advocate for your health. You are your only patient and are doing the right thing. While I was on vacation our friends sister was given 2 months to live with brain cancer. She did not like that so she started taking a mixture she found. That was 11 years ago so I feel you are on right track. This post rings a bell but I cant remember exact name of the ingredients. They are in Mexico until August 15 but ill ask then

Comment

Working...
                                X