Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    These trials are what I am interested in to KNOW that Febendazole has actualy rid the body of cancer. I have read a number of testimonials from people who have actually killed the cancer, and that is what I want to read. Of course it could always come back, but that is still better than the cancer being there thew whole time and showing on MRI's.
    I did confirm that is indeed what my friend is taking. He also cut out all sugar, taking his Dr. prescribed chemo as well. No drinking either obviously. He can't say that it was the Febendazole only that has helped him but when you are given that dire of a diagnosis, like you said, what can it hurt and it hasn't hurt him at all. Very cheap as well.

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
      Another interesting theory that seems to work often (even people with stage 4 cancer) is a starvation diet. I have a friend who’s mom did this and cured a very large cancerous tumor on her kidney after MD Anderson gave her 3 months to live!! Basically water and strict vegetable juice and she was completely cured in 8 months. That was about 10 years ago.

... .. So cancer thrives off of sugar. And the nutritionists during treatments will give everyone milk shakes and Gatorade!! ***!!

... giving her nothing but water for up to 3 weeks at a time and normally the tumors are withered away. This is basically what my friends mom did. I also have a friend who’s grandmother did the strict juicing diet for 10-12 years before passing away after givin a couple months to live by MD!!! Another old man I know has been alive for the past 15 years after getting the cancer caused by agent Orange with no treatments at all. They told him the treatments had been worse on others then the cancer itself.

Interesting and actually supports my theory that many cancers are created or triggered by the excessive amount of sugar our society eats. In countries with little access to sugar, cancer rates are very low. Unfortunately, these are the same countries that starvation is very high.

And, who is to say chemo does not cause cancer? My mom was recently cured of lung cancer and on a fluke ran into the radiation doc in the hallway at the hospital. She pointed out that many of her friends who had cancer and were cured eventually got cancer in another body part, typically brain, lung, bone, or liver. She mused that the cancer never really went away. He told her people who have had cancer have a statistical and significant risk of getting another cancer within 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I did confirm that is indeed what my friend is taking. He also cut out all sugar, taking his Dr. prescribed chemo as well. No drinking either obviously. He can't say that it was the Febendazole only that has helped him but when you are given that dire of a diagnosis, like you said, what can it hurt and it hasn't hurt him at all. Very cheap as well.
        My guess is he gave top the alcohol because the Fenben can cause liver problems and so can alcohol, and so can longterm use of Tylenol...need to reduce any other liver enzyme increasing drugs.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Very interesting!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

If you have nothing to lose, why not try it. I believe big pharma and people Bill Gates keep this suppressed. I took some ivermectin for what I thought was Covid and it cleared up almost immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
                If you have nothing to lose, why not try it. I believe big pharma and people Bill Gates keep this suppressed. I took some ivermectin for what I thought was Covid and it cleared up almost immediately.
                There are slot some articles, links out there of people taking Ivermectin for cancer. It is also a dewormer.

Comment

I have several friends and folks that I know who have had excellent results from several dog wormers. As previously stated, "what do you have to loose?"
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                    I have several friends and folks that I know who have had excellent results from several dog wormers. As previously stated, "what do you have to loose?"
                    Adios,
                    Gary
                    Chew, did you see that? No slackin’ on your new job!

Comment

Wow ! wouldn`t that just be a miracle for anyone dealing with this . I , myself would not hesitate to take it if I was diagnosed with it in any form . Someday maybe it will be the standard for cancer treatment .

Comment

I am not sure what my wife’s aunt took, but it was a dog dewormer of some sort. She made it several years longer than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

<

Comment

I pray that this works for people. Cancer sucks!

Comment

Be great if it works, but why do so many dogs die from cancer?

There is a definite link to cancer and glucose. Before Dad had cancer he never ate sugar. He could start a Snickers and take 3 weeks to finish it. After he got his brain cancer, he would eat 2 dozen cookies in a sitting or a half container of ice cream. Eating sugar clearly wasn't a factor in causing his cancer but brain cancer clearly caused him to eat a lot more sugar!

Comment

Not surprised to see this OP in the least. We had our Catahoula on Fenben (Merck product bought off Amazon) for over a month after diagnosis of Lymphoma that had already progressed to Leukemia. So, Myla's disease had already progressed to "fatal" levels and in fact she had to have a transfusion to replenish RBC's already destroyed by the cancer so we could spend more time with her and spoiling her as much as possible.

Point is, we did not let the Vet do the chemo (she said the Fenben would NOT be detrimental to the steroids she was prescribed), already knew the problems and costs associated with it from my years working with Genentech. This is a biotech company renowned for their work in oncology and innovative treatments, however, the majority of Oncology Pharmaceuticals claim "extension" of life and not cures. There are always exceptions to any treatments, prognosis or "success of treatment" is different in anyone including animal patients. But like several posts, I combined my experience in the Biotech sales world with a enormous amount of research from whatever I could discover on line hoping for a great outcome for our beloved companion.

You can read anything from failures to cures to simply remission but if it was me? I would NOT hesitate to start myself on the Fenben, you never know? Just my 2 cents but it's worth a try as the days begin to grow shorter. God Bless.....oh, again, some very good information posted so keep reading and researching to possibly discover what may
                                work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X