Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
    My wife's Aunt had stage 4 cancer and was given 6 months to live. Someone from Church suggested it and she started taking it. This was 2.5-3 years ago and as of her last check-up 2 months ago there is absolutely no sign of cancer in her body.
    Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    My best friend was diagnosed with Stage 4 renal cancer last August. 46yrs old, great shape. He has been take non traditional meds for the past year along with his chemo and immunotherapy at MDA. I know this med was mentioned, I’ll confirm if it is what he is still taking. The change in him over the last year is amazing in a good way. I 100% believe there are cures for cancer out there but big pharma will never let it come out. You kind of have to go research and find it on your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These trials are what I am interested in to KNOW that Febendazole has actualy rid the body of cancer. I have read a number of testimonials from people who have actually killed the cancer, and that is what I want to read. Of course it could always come back, but that is still better than the cancer being there thew whole time and showing on MRI's.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Interesting. My brother in law was told the docs have done everything they could at the normal cancer center. So he went to Envita in Arizona. Think that’s the name. CRAZY expensive out of pocket. He’s still there but getting good progress. I’ll ask him if he looked into it. He was desperate for anything. Can’t imagine.
      Please find out what he is taking. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
        My wife's Aunt had stage 4 cancer and was given 6 months to live. Someone from Church suggested it and she started taking it. This was 2.5-3 years ago and as of her last check-up 2 months ago there is absolutely no sign of cancer in her body.
        That's just crazy and wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          My buddy Torrey (who I believe you offered prayers for a couple years ago), had a fried egg sized tumor taken off his brain in November '19. It had become "intertwined" in his brain, so 100% removal was not achieveable. They gave him 6-8 months without heavy chemo/radiation, which he refused to do (no wife/kids). He's been taking Fenbendale, Dr Pepper, and THC, and got his best scan yet, earlier this month. Goes back in 6 months.
          Joe Tippens took a regimen of Fenbendazole, Vitamin E, Cucurmin, and CBD. He believes the Fenbendazole should be taken with Vitamin E, and I assume the other two also.

Comment

Randy,

I didn't check all your links, but there was one interview / article I saw where Joe was taking it with a variety of other supplements to round out his concoction.

Personally, I would not hesitate to try these alternative treatments vs the various conventional chemo / radiation. I'm in the camp there is a preventative / cure already out there, but as the saying goes:

'A patient cured is a patient lost'.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              I’m skeptical but open minded.
              Is this an otc drug or prescription?
              If it’s not dangerous to humans I’d try it before it gets banned.
              Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              ^ me too
              I am the same way, but then...what do those, given mere months to live, have to lose? It is OTC for animal use. You can get it at feed stores, Tractor Supply, Amazon, etc. There is one product called Fen Ben Lab, made in Lithuania . Merck makes Safe-Guard and Panacur C. This has been around for a long time for dogs; not likely to be banned.

From what I have read, it is safe for humans, but...the liver enzymes must be watched especially with Acetominaphen (Tylenol) because it can cause liver problems including liver failure. Too much Acetominaphen alone can cause liver falure. One also should watch their alcohol intake, which as we all know is hard on the liver!
              Last edited by Burnadell; 06-30-2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                I have been seeing this going around a bunch lately and Joe Tippin tells a story about a lady that was injecting mice with cancer for research and when the mice came down with a worms/parasite she gave them Fenbendazole. I believe the time frame was 2 weeks and when the lady checked, the cancer was gone. Joe states he did 3000 hours of his own research and decided to try it when he had his cancer. 12 weeks is what he said it took as well as adding a couple other items to his routine and says he was cleared of it.. They have a cure for everything, they just dont want to lose the business/money.
                That is correct. After giving the mice Fenbendazole to get rid go the parasites in the mice, they could not get the cancer, that they injected, to grow.

He also took Vitamin E, Cumurcin, and CBD.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  I know of 2 people who are taking it for cancer and have had very positive results thus far.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                  Any more details that you could obtain for us? Dosage, other supplements/vitamins in the regimen?

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                    One of my aunts passed away with cancer several years ago and my dad got cancer around the same time. I was looking into all of this stuff back then and had read lots of stories online about it. One man givin a month or two to live and he’s here 4-5 years later... The same with covid. Lots of friends and family sick with covid last year took dewormer and were better in about two days. Read a story last year about either Taiwan or Thailand and that’s what they were primarily treating people with.

Another interesting theory that seems to work often (even people with stage 4 cancer) is a starvation diet. I have a friend who’s mom did this and cured a very large cancerous tumor on her kidney after MD Anderson gave her 3 months to live!! Basically water and strict vegetable juice and she was completely cured in 8 months. That was about 10 years ago.

I looked into some of this stuff online and found a dr who had been all over the world studying different cancer treatments and his theory is that chemo makes you sick and you don’t want to eat, so you slowly starve to death, but the chemo makes you sick as a dog at the same time.. which everyone on here has probably known someone that this has happened to. This doesn’t allow your body to combat anything and the treatments end up killing you off before the cancer does.. So cancer thrives off of sugar. And the nutritionists during treatments will give everyone milk shakes and Gatorade!! ***!!

But, if you’re just starving your body, it will eat anything extra in it, starting with fat then any extra stuff and muscle and you can do it just by diet. There are places in Mexico that have cured lots of women from breast cancer by basically locking the woman up in a cell and giving her nothing but water for up to 3 weeks at a time and normally the tumors are withered away. This is basically what my friends mom did. I also have a friend who’s grandmother did the strict juicing diet for 10-12 years before passing away after givin a couple months to live by MD!!! Another old man I know has been alive for the past 15 years after getting the cancer caused by agent Orange with no treatments at all. They told him the treatments had been worse on others then the cancer itself.

Obviously I’m not certain but I think that chemo and radiation sometimes just chases the cancer to another area of the body. Not saying it doesn’t work at all because people are definitely cured at times, but Im sure everyone has known people who are cleared of cancer only for it to come up somewhere else in the body a year or two later.

I also believe that starvation diets help, but I haven't been able to do that to my stomach yet!

Sugar definitely feeds cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      That is correct. After giving the mice Fenbendazole to get rid go the parasites in the mice, they could not get the cancer, that they injected, to grow.

He also took Vitamin E, Cumurcin, and CBD.
                      Not sure if you have FB but they have a fenbendazole group with a bunch of members. I have seen a bunch of info on fenbendazole within an RSO cannabis group I follow. Some are combining all the combos in your above with a regiment of RSO as well as 222mg of fenbendazole.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Not sure if you have FB but they have a fenbendazole group with a bunch of members. I have seen a bunch of info on fenbendazole within an RSO cannabis group I follow. Some are combining all the combos in your above with a regiment of RSO as well as 222mg of fenbendazole.
                        I will check the FB group. Thanks for that info.

Comment

A guy I worked with that was diagnosed with cancer took it after reading the Joe Tippens story. It didn’t work for him he passed about a year later.

Comment

No money in cures, only money is in continuous treatments

Comment

Most likely only those of you who have a vested interest in this subject will be interest in reading this post.

This quote is from one guy on one of the FB forums on this subject. He had posted that he tried it several years ago, but then he had not provided his results. I asked him if the Fenben worked and his response:
                              "The fenben did not work, but, I continued to research and found out why. PCa metabolism is very complex. and it is more adaptable than roaches, even goes dumpster diving, salvaging material from dead cells. Cancers (all) main food is glucose. That is why the parasitic drugs are working for many (blocks glucose metabolic pathways). PCa favors fatty acids, and glutamine but will use what it can get. A D T treatment (hormone therapy) works until the cancer finds another path. I was on Lupron 3yrs, Abiraterone 1yr before adaptation. Some people make it a lot longer. Now I am mCRPC, so I have to block every pathway I can identify. In 03-2021 I started taking 5 off-label drugs and 7 supplements (after 2 yrs research). I am eager to get more information on PCa cell metabolism. Much of my info came from How to Starve Cancer, Jane McLelland. I verified everything she was saying from other medical research articles. My oncologist agreed to script the drugs and monitor. I started the full Off-label protocol in 03-2021. 04-02 my PSA was 69. 04-18 MO started me on docetaxel, by IV port every 3 weeks, x 8. after 2 months PSA is 9, 06-29 it is 6. Severe bone mets pain is gone. Something is working. And YES, you have to be very careful about what you take and what drugs don't mix, and especially read up on what the dr. gives you.
                              There is much information coming out recently from people looking at the metabolism of cancer, especially PCa, like Johns Hopkins and Duke Medicine."

Pretty complicated jargon. I don't believe he took the other supplements with the Fenben.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                                A guy I worked with that was diagnosed with cancer took it after reading the Joe Tippens story. It didn’t work for him he passed about a year later.

Thanks for that info. I'm interested in successes and failures.

Comment

Working...
                                X