No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im itchin to go fishin today. nowhere within a good 2 hours though dang country club calling the cops on us........3 times

Comment

here

Comment

Hannah and I were going to go grab doughnuts before Courtney's game. Then the Dave Ramsey FPU kit on the bar served as a reminder that our eating out/entertainment budget is limited (and we spent $11.50 at CiCi's last night..don't want to monopolize the family budget!), so we decided cinnamon rolls were the ticket for breakfast. (Oh, for those wondering, I'm off the low carb as of yesterday and am going to low cal on Monday! )

We're only eating 4, so the other 4 went in a ziploc in the fridge! I'm enjoying being a tightwad!

Michael
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Got in from work. See what I missed last night, than off to bed. This is how I relax after work.

Comment

Originally posted by theluckyhunter View Post
            im itchin to go fishin today. nowhere within a good 2 hours though dang country club calling the cops on us........3 times
            Got run off from the country club on a couple of occasions. Great place to wet a line, though!!

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
              Thanks Dale, he knows I was just pullin his leg, trying to flush out the spelling police. Oh yeah, I never did put that bumper on, please don't tell Mary !!
              Dale, Justin, Joey, Clint..... ROAD TRIP!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....... I am sooooo loving that piece of information

There is no stopping me this year from making that happen ...hehe

Comment

Im here and this is the best thing I have done since I married my wife!!!!!Great People (all I have met)

Comment

Here...

Comment

Here! Thanks for having a great site.

Comment

Here with a fresh cup of coffee!!

Comment

Here....working on my 3rd ( ) cup of coffee after polishing of some McDonald's pancakes and sausage.

Kids watching spongebob (or spongeboob, as we call him). Looks like a pretty day to go fill some feeders and enjoy the outdoors. Maybe get to work in a trip to Cabelas too.

Comment

I'm here, and lovin this place.

Holdem, we will be at your casa, the 5th or 6th of July. If not sooner !!

Hope everyone has a great day, it is nice out here today.

Comment

Checking in before I have to go to my daughters little dribblers basketball game.

Comment

I'm here! Hope yall have a good weekend, and enjoy the Super Bowl!

Comment

I am here!

Rolled into Austin yesterday and did a couple of TBH Express exchanges with Glen and Rooserpt friend. Then had a nice lunch at Dario's with some buddies, then went by the UT Football offices to say hello to some folks, then had an amazing dinner at Ranch 616, then saw my buddies open for Cross Canadian Ragweed at La Zona Rosa. Was graced by the presences of Simek and Double Lung as well.

Today is Hut's for lunch, Scholz for drinks and then the Texas - Kstate basketball game. Our tickets are not as good as I like, so I am thinking we might go find an outside patio to watch the game.

Sure is great to be alive in Austin, Texas!

Comment

Working...
                                X