The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marion View Post
    I'm coming for sure and I'm trying to get my friends son to come with me to do a little feeder filling and goofing off. We'll see if he comes.

I'll give you a call tomorrow and see if we can get together.
    Sounds good my friend.

Comment

Here.

Comment

You know, TBH is absolutely the most addictive habit that I have ever had. I just have to try to remember to do a little work while I'm at work

I was at BPS this evening and saw a father son come out of the archery range. Dad's bow was in the case and here comes mister little bit, probably all of 4 years old, carrying his little recurve and suction cup arrows. I thought to myself "Way to go, teach him right early on." Here's one to all the dad's.

Comment

Here...
          One small problem{to me anyway} wife wants to join the fire.
          She has been reading some of the post and says that some of you guys are nuts. Thought I had my own little space but nooooooo.

Comment

I'm here and I like it.

Comment

Welcome, Mrs. K Johnson....

Comment

Here.

Comment

Here
                  Nice and Quite...waiting for the feeder to go off

Comment

I might as well continue. I started on here because of Rotag, Steve Slevin. One heck of a fine man, fair, honest, hard working and a great sense of humor. Oh, and his wife is hoooot. He told me every one on here is just like him. He does lie just a little.

It was one of the nicest things any one has ever done for me. I'm on here every evening. I read almost every thing. Steve and I are going hog hunting tommorrow for a couple of days. I will miss my green screen evening fix for sure.

This all started with me building him and Laura a horse barn and stalls. Now I have another great friend and hunting buddy. And he got my name from two different people on the green screen as well.

Comment

This is the only place left that you can say I'll take it and it gets to your door a day or 2 before payment is even received. No better place!

Comment

Here!

Comment

Here...the family is out in the den watching some ghost documentary. I watched it for a bit then caught myself laughing to calm my nerves so now I'm on the green screen. I don't do ghost.

3 days or hard core arrowhead digging last week darn near did me in. I turned 33 on Monday and feel every single year of it right now. My lower back is killing me. It sucks getting older.

Brett and I bouth us a Russian made AK-47 (7.62x39mm). Fun times ahead.

Comment

i dont understand this thread???????????

Comment

Originally posted by crittergitter View Post
                              Thats the point.

Comment

Originally posted by crittergitter View Post
                                I'm willing to bet this thread means different things for different people.

Just try to look at it as a place to put your mind in the right place before you ever look at another thread. Check in here first. Attitudes are contagious.

Comment

Working...
                                X