X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Burrow is a better NFL QB than Dak.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Even Ray Charles could have seen that. Jeaux is easily top 5. #1 in toughness.

Dak is not even top 20 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
      Ahhh rodgers losing is so satisfying. Let’s go Rams!
      yes it is. And the Pats! Now all we need is Brady to lose.

Rams / Bills in SB !!!
      Last edited by tdwinklr; 01-23-2022, 07:35 AM.

Comment

While not a popular position with my friends in Texas, I’d sure like to see red and gold back in the SB. It’s my one NFL game I watch now.

I have 2 seats from the Stick to sit in and watch.

I also think the click should have been reset to 1 second for one more Dallas play against SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just so it ain't Tom Brady. Or Dallas and Dak took care of that.

Comment

2 awesome games last night. Now on to the next chapter. Ordinarily I would like to see the GOAT get his 8th ring but I just can't help rooting for the LSU kid to show Dak how it's done. Burrow is the real deal. It's an underdog's weekend and fun to watch.

Comment

You think green bay fans are scratching their heads on that offensive performance last night? We all have our warts. That was pathetic but a fun game to watch.

Comment

I'd rather have Tom Brady than Aaron Rodgers and the Packers so thank you San Fran! My SF fandom officially ended though as soon as the clock struck zero and the hippy walked off the frozen tundra dejected, maybe for the last time.

Comment

SF is turning out to be that Fn team of these playoffs. That means they have a real chance to make it to the big game, provided they get past TB and the GOAT.

KC/BUF game today is going to be a wild one for sure, and Cincy better figure out how to score about 80 to beat either one of those teams if they want to advance.

Comment

Good games yesterday hopefully the games prove to be exciting today as well. No dog in the fight but would love to see Bengals v Rams in SB with Cincinnati winning it all.

As far as Rodgers is concerned, good to see him lose yesterday and any time he loses. I do think he is the type that would fit in a camp fire style setting more than a lot of other quarterbacks.

Comment

Just to be clear, Aaron Rogers wasn’t eliminated from the playoffs. He was immunized ��

I wish I could take credit for that joke but I got it off Instagram

Comment

Bengals vs 49ers rematch of previous 81,88 Super Bowl but this time the Bengals take it. I’d like to see that

Comment

So what if the Boys could acquire Rodgers in a 1 for 1 swap for Dak? I would pull the trigger on the trade even if Rodgers was only around for one year. What say all the other Cowboy fans/Rodgers haters??

Comment

A better trade would be for the Cowboys owner to trade with the Bills owner for the Bills GM.

Still true after 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                              Let’s go bengals!!
                              X2, benchwarmer for them back in my youth, always been a fan

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                                X2, benchwarmer for them back in my youth, always been a fan
                                That’s awesome. In 88 they had an open practice before the super bowl to the public. I was able to catch passes from Boomer, ran routes with Collinsworth. Did some runs with Ickey. Tons of autographs and got to go back to locker room and kick it with em. Great times

Comment

Working...
                                X