Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully that'll keep the wind out.

Comment

There’s no way to stop the wind- you can only build to withstand it. When the architect finished our plans, he strongly suggested we take them to a engineering firm in Bozeman for structural analysis. They recommended we also do wind shear since we have a lot of large glass windows. They did structural calcs for 115 mph winds. Those resulted in our doing additional foundation bolts and metal plates added at key locations to ‘stiffen’ the framed walls.

The Shoshone Indians who travelled here to hunt called the wind Neiapaih.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good fix Bill, but what is all that "WHITE" stuff on the ground!???

Comment

White stuff? I forget y’all don’t live through months of cold where 30!degrees outside is comfortable with a swaetshirt.

I really should get it together go to Bownanza and some warm weather in March.

Comment

See the Bownanza 22 thread!! April 2!! Come on down!! Gonna be some good groceries n fellowship!!!

Comment

3,500+ miles roundtrip. Possibly fly and connect with somebody going. Let me ponder this- I’ve wanted to go for years.

Comment

She's finishing up real nice Bill. You've done really well getting her built.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  The Montana wind twisted the cattle gate pretty badly. They act like giant sails.

A stick of auto muffler, a metal cutting blade and a few hours later- let’s see how they stand up to 40 mph wind gusts. Primed indoors but too cold to paint outdoors.

The wind has been horrendous down here in Wyoming this winter as well, Bill.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I made Best Western hotel reservations for Fri and Sat nights in Bryan today. Still figuring out if we’re really going. To be continued….

Comment

I made Best Western hotel reservations for Fri and Sat nights in Bryan today. Still figuring out if we’re really going. To be continued….

If yall do come, I look forward to meeting you [emoji846]. I'll be flip-n fish with Team Fish Head.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Sounds like a plan coming together. Hope to see you then.

Comment

Friday afternoon, enjoying a glass of IPA brewed here in Sheridan. The sunset colors got so vivid I tried to capture in s picture.

Big Sky country. Like the Lord took out His paint brush and got to work.

Comment

beautiful

Comment

Livin’ tha life!

Comment

Beautiful pics Bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X