Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Texas can make a year 2 turn around like Baylor did. Given the recent history of the program I have my doubts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
      I’m tired of seeing the SEC in the championship games every year. It does look like Alabama and Georgia are the cream of the crop again, time to see some teams west of the Mississippi in the final game. Only way Texas or Oklahoma move on in the future is to have the league expand to 8 or more teams and when that happens there will be more SEC teams added to the mix of top dogs.
      this years rankings aren't SEC heavy at the too other than those two. Big 12 wouod have 2 in not named Texas and OU.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-03-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        this years rankings aren't SEC heavy at the too other than those two. Big 12 wouod have 2 in not named Texas and OU.

However, if the number of playoff games are expanded, you'll always see Alabama and Georgia in the mix, along with other SEC games.

It seems people want the playoffs expanded to EXCLUDE SEC teams. Won't happen. 4, 8, 12....UGA and Alabama will be there and likely meet at the end.
        Last edited by Casey; 01-03-2022, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah I'm not big on expansion. This year only 1 game was needed. Or two. If UGA wins they need a tie breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            That was before NIL $$$$, dude was hungry.
            I bet he had plenty of $100 hand shakes from the alumni. Not NIL money, but he had to have some kind of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              lol I’d be more concerned if he was the DC, his DC stays showed good success with less talent.

Joey b an chase make most look silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Honey Badger took Chase off of his Xmas invite list

Comment

I'm one of the first one's on here to acknowledge/point out the SEC's dominance, especially on the LOS. I also thought Ole Miss was one of the hottest teams at the end of the regular season. I know Corral getting hurt was a big factor in the bowl game but I did not feel like Ol Miss outmanned Baylor anywhere on the LOS the other night. I have not felt that way in previous years when Baylor or other B12 teams played SEC teams in big bowl games or the playoffs. Kudos to Aranda for what he has done in a short time in Waco, very impressive.

Comment

Texas over Georgia
                  Oklahome over Florida

Those two come to mind.

Comment

Yikes.

Comment

You and pops needs to communicate better..
                      .he already covered that one yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        I'm one of the first one's on here to acknowledge/point out the SEC's dominance, especially on the LOS. I also thought Ole Miss was one of the hottest teams at the end of the regular season. I know Corral getting hurt was a big factor in the bowl game but I did not feel like Ol Miss outmanned Baylor anywhere on the LOS the other night. I have not felt that way in previous years when Baylor or other B12 teams played SEC teams in big bowl games or the playoffs. Kudos to Aranda for what he has done in a short time in Waco, very impressive.

Very impressed with Aranda and happy LSU hired Kelly instead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          You and pops needs to communicate better..
                          .he already covered that one yesterday.
                          My bad.

Comment

Sounds like Ole Miss is still the most likely landing spot for Zach Evans.

Does Williams stick with OU or bail, sounds like he's on his way out?

Comment

Hey aggies! Here's a nice article in our local electric coop magazine. It discusses the history of the 12th man. I figure all electric coops send out this same magazine. Just passing info if you want to try to find one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

LETS GEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X