Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be wrong but I think this North Carolina vs South Carolina game will be actually be a good one. By the way, these morning weekday bowl games are greatness!

Comment

Some of you need to BOWHUNT more

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
        Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
        Good luck to your bears! They looked incredible in the conference championship. That’s gonna be a fun trip. Looking forward to watching that game. I think the Bears win by 17.

Comment

No Deer threads yet today ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
            Good luck Bears!

Comment

As for Texas, they need this kid to be all in and add the cherry to the top of a great class! There was some smoke he had sent in his LOI before the deadline. He’s by far the best OL at the Under Armour All American that’ll be played 01/02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                As for Texas, they need this kid to be all in and add the cherry to the top of a great class! There was some smoke he had sent in his LOI before the deadline. He’s by far the best OL at the Under Armour All American that’ll be played 01/02.

He has been considered a Longhorn for about a year, but until the ink is dry (which is rumored to be the case) and he announces I will still be nervous on him. He has had plenty of time to commit, but he has stuck to his decision to announce at the AA game coming up.

It would add to what is probably the best (on paper) OL class Texas has signed in 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  A little south texas sunrise…

Gig’em

Good buck!!

Comment

Go Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                      Good luck to your bears! They looked incredible in the conference championship. That’s gonna be a fun trip. Looking forward to watching that game. I think the Bears win by 17.
                      I’ll take Ole Miss and 16.5 for $100……

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        We don't have to tell anybody a dam thing . . You can see the progress . . Get your own house in order . . Just sayin
                        Then why do you and half the other Aggies on here constantly tell us? Oh we see the progress....8-4 and opt out of the bowl game

Yall are way more worried about telling everyone how good yall are instead of proving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          He has been considered a Longhorn for about a year, but until the ink is dry (which is rumored to be the case) and he announces I will still be nervous on him. He has had plenty of time to commit, but he has stuck to his decision to announce at the AA game coming up.

It would add to what is probably the best (on paper) OL class Texas has signed in 20 years.
                          I'm excited about this class because they addressed both the OL and DL needs. Been a long time since we loaded up on the big uglies like this year.

Campbell would be a great addition to an already good class.
                          Last edited by BigL; 12-30-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...
                            Hell I got scolded last week for not joining the pile on attack about the forfeit. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                              No Deer threads yet today ?
                              We got skunked but heard shots all around us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-30-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Then why do you and half the other Aggies on here constantly tell us? Oh we see the progress....8-4 and opt out of the bowl game

Yall are way more worried about telling everyone how good yall are instead of proving it.
                                Before or after our 5* QB1 went down?

Comment

Working...
                                X