Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I have always said that it wouldn't bother me for A&M to do well. It shouldn't affect Texas as there is more than enough talent in the state for both to be good at the same time. It has not happened yet in my lifetime.

I didn't say much about the #1 recruiting class...good, bad or indifferent. All I said was that Texas would be fine and did pretty good as well with the #5 class.

I am guilty of poking fun at TBH Aggy and I may or may not drag an occasional chunk of mullet through the waters from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

IMO, you typically strike a nice balance. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Texas culture true to form, “A&M needs Texas”
      Then let A&M stand alone. Every time something is posted about A&M, Texas does not need to be mentioned to quantify it.

I was using A&M as an example as to my take on Texas. Texas can stand alone. A&M currently is still trying to tell the world they belong and justify it by bringing others into the conversation.

Comment

I was Moose Huntin……

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Then let A&M stand alone. Every time something is posted about A&M, Texas does not need to be mentioned to quantify it.

I was using A&M as an example as to my take on Texas. Texas can stand alone. A&M currently is still trying to tell the world they belong and justify it by bringing others into the conversation.
          We don't have to tell anybody a dam thing . . You can see the progress . . Get your own house in order . . Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            Will never have that with same few blowhards that eye this thread 24/7. And there is some from every fan base!! It becomes nauseous!!
            There is one or two that 95% - 99% of their post is on the college football thread. I guess they are not interested in many other activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

This is hilarious. Typical sip arrogance. Your best buddies on here haven’t said a single word about Texas in weeks (because your team had another train wreck season with a solid 5-7 record and couldn’t make it to a bowl) , but have accumulated 100+ post about A&M and the SEC in that same time frame. Give me one example of where A&M has needed Texas. Just one. ��
              Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 12-30-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                This is hilarious. Typical sip arrogance. Your best buddies on here haven’t said a single word about Texas in weeks (because your team had another train wreck season with a solid 5-7 record and couldn’t make it to a bowl) , but have accumulated 100+ post about A&M and the SEC in that same time frame. Give me one example of where A&M has needed Texas. Just one. ��
                Cancel this ****ing sock for Christ sake.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post incessantly about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Cancel this ****ing sock for Christ sake.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post incessantly about it.
                  Triggered? . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    Triggered? . . lol
                    Tired head, **** gets old.

Comment

Tired head, **** gets old.
                      How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...
                        I have. Check the Rolodex.

I've learned to ignore most of the BS from all sides.

Comment

Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
                            Best of luck to your Bears. I'm ready for baseball! lol

Comment

I have. Check the Rolodex.

I've learned to ignore most of the BS from all sides.
                              I'll be watching.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

See y’all next year, the echo chamber has run its course. Maybe some new material will find it’s way to this thread or some people get removed to maybe eliminate the constant regurgitation.

The tone deaf have made this unbearable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X