Lorena vs Brock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorena vs Brock

Who’s your pick? My buddy’s son (#6) plays for Lorena so I will be rooting for them. Should be a battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
    Who’s your pick? My buddy’s son (#6) plays for Lorena so I will be rooting for them. Should be a battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It should be a good game, both teams are very good. If I had to pick a winner, it would be Lorena.

Comment

nobody following this game?

Comment

Never heard of either team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Never heard of either team.
          3A-1 State championship game

Comment

My boy is QB1 for Lorena. I have known #6's daddy and uncle for a long time. Has been some sleepless nights around the Abel household for mom and dad for about 3 weeks now. #15 is calm, cool, and collected though. Prolly have to take some benadryl tonight so I can sleep.

Comment

Isn't Brock banged up? Like to see those boys bring it home

ac

Comment

Brock by 2 scores

Comment

I know Lorena kicked our butts in the Playoffs (Columbus)

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                    My boy is QB1 for Lorena. I have known #6's daddy and uncle for a long time. Has been some sleepless nights around the Abel household for mom and dad for about 3 weeks now. #15 is calm, cool, and collected though. Prolly have to take some benadryl tonight so I can sleep.
                    Kevin and Kenny have been good friends of mine for a long time. Small world!

Comment

I hope to be in attendance and rooting for Brock! But, more importantly, hoping for a good, competitive, injury free game.

Comment

Lorena's defensive front is on another level than all that they have played during the playoffs. No 49 has been a handful for all that Lorena has played. Furthermore, Lorena's offensive line is impressive. They give 15 allot of time to sling it down field.

I did go watch highlight films of Brock along with their game vs Mt. Vernon and they look good. I don't see Lorena putting up big numbers against Brock but I do believe they out score Brock by 14.

Rwc

Comment

Is the game going to be televised? If so, what Dish channel?

Comment

lets go Lorena! rep the 254 and District 11

Comment

my good buddy's son plays for Brock. Been watching them all year. They are pretty salty!

Comment

Working...
                              X