leather guitar strap maker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leather guitar strap maker??

Are there any TBH's that can make me a leather guitar strap? I'll provide the leather(elephant) and an old strap to pattern by. Christmas present.
    Thanks

Okbowhunter

Comment

Sorry, no help with any names, but that guitar strap sounds like it will be awesome. Some lucky picker is getting a cool Christmas present.

Comment

Just curious if you've already purchased the elephant leather? I've used it to make some wallets and it starts at $100 a sq ft from my supplier.

Comment

Check out my son on FB Weinaug Handcrafted Leather
          Instagram @weinaug_handcrafted_leather
          Twitter @WeinaugLeather

Comment

I'm down to my last two elephant panels, one black the other brown. Just had a pair of safari boots made for my wife and I by Leddy Boots in San Angelo.
            I'm going to contact OKbowhunter and see if he can make the guitar strap for my son. Black elephant with initials made out of warthog or bushpig leather in cognac color. Should be good contrast.
            I used two brown panels to make seat covers for my HJ75 Toyota Landcruiser pickup I restored. Wish I had that truck back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
              I'm down to my last two elephant panels, one black the other brown. Just had a pair of safari boots made for my wife and I by Leddy Boots in San Angelo.
              I'm going to contact OKbowhunter and see if he can make the guitar strap for my son. Black elephant with initials made out of warthog or bushpig leather in cognac color. Should be good contrast.
              I used two brown panels to make seat covers for my HJ75 Toyota Landcruiser pickup I restored. Wish I had that truck back!!
              He can do it.
              That sounds bad ***.
              When he does it, it will be bad ***.
              You should be kicked in the taint for selling that Yota.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post

This is going to look awesome. If you get a chance, after your son opens his gift on Christmas morning, a pic of the guitar strap would be cool to see.

Comment

Picture? Sounds awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X