Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Chip is the better looking one in that couple. #NoHomo
    Putting that at the end doesn’t make it any less.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      Best thing there is their cupcakes.
      mmmm cupcakes, to me same thing as donuts are to Homer. Thanks, and I will remember this important and necessary advice if I ever end up there.

Comment

Heart of Texas Speedway Friday night dirt track racing.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Dude, if this makes your wife happy, plan away! I’ve taken mine there. Hell, I drove mine to see the Pioneer Woman’s place in Pawhuska, OK...because she asked me to. There are very few things I won’t do if my wife asks...because there are even fewer things she won’t do if I ask. I hated Magnolia Market, but we weren’t there for me, so I shut up and let her do her thing and she was happy...that makes me happy. I’m sure she thinks TTHA Extravaganza is dumb as hell, but she still goes with me every year. So treat her to a good weekend in Waco and reap the “rewards” of a happy wife.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t argue with that logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There is some kinda Mammoth dig site, and a Menonite Homesteading thing where they make whatever Menonites make. (blacksmithing, wood working, etc), as mentioned Texas Ranger (LEO, not baseball) Museum.

I guess you'll have to google it. Never been but family has.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Can’t argue with that logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Right on.

Comment

I’ve been with the wife and kids. They have a sweet tea place, think it’s called Alabama sweet tea that had excellent sweet tea. Wife had to go to the bakery which was good. Overall we had fun. Only spent about 2 hours of our day there. If y’all have little ones the Waco zoo is a lot of fun.

Comment

I don't watch their show so what is the draw? I'm through there all the time and see the crowds, are they just genius marketers because it seems like a big nothing burger.

Comment

If y’all go get a glass of tea. That alone would make the highlight of your trip. Not sure anymore but it came in mason jar and could be refilled for discount price.

Comment

I actually enjoyed taking my wife there. I dropped her off and drove to GT Distributors in Austin and bought 2 glocks. Drove back and she was ready to leave.

Comment

Dude, if this makes your wife happy, plan away! I’ve taken mine there. Hell, I drove mine to see the Pioneer Woman’s place in Pawhuska, OK...because she asked me to. There are very few things I won’t do if my wife asks...because there are even fewer things she won’t do if I ask. I hated Magnolia Market, but we weren’t there for me, so I shut up and let her do her thing and she was happy...that makes me happy. I’m sure she thinks TTHA Extravaganza is dumb as hell, but she still goes with me every year. So treat her to a good weekend in Waco and reap the “rewards” of a happy wife.[emoji6]

This guy here has it figured out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Curt knows how its done!

Comment

Working...
                          X