Mann Eye Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mann Eye Institute

Well just got to The Woodlands location. Today is the evaluation for cataracts and glaucoma. Hope to be able to schedule the surgery next week. Cataract surgery and lens replacement.

Big thanks to Laurie at the Spring location for getting this all set up and taking care of a TBH member.

Will post follow ups as they occur.

Laurie helped to get my wife setup with the Lasik procedure a couple years ago.

Her eyes were REALLY bad and has not needed glasses or contacts since.

Good luck.

J

Comment

Mann Eye Institute

Took me a few weeks but finally found an eye doctor in the Houston area that would let me get an exam for a new script WITHOUT wearing a face diaper. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, Laurie is not at the Spring location, she’s at the Sugarland location. Boy did I have the ladies in The Woodlands scratching their heads on that one.

Waiting for a surgery date.

Comment

Good luck with the cataract surgery, it is amazing how much better and more clearly you will see with those new lenses.

Comment

It will be like having new eye's hopefully!

Beware of the parking garage at the Humble location, the "your truck ain't gonna fit in this hole if it hits this pole" bars are on the exit of the garage- not the entrance I went through.
            I got the joy of backing out of that one and would have hammered the bars had I not looked before driving out.
            I asked this ole man walking up if I was gonna whack the bar as he saw me hanging out of my cab giving it a look- he replied "sonny I can't see, I'm here for eye surgery"- lol pretty fitting reply considering where we were.

Besides that, I was there last week for another post op check up.
            no more mask required thank goodness

Comment

Thanks for the shout out guys!
              @Rodney, you will do awesome and you are in great hands.
              @JhuntsAlot, so glad she is still loving it; LASIK is definitely life changing. @DapperDan, so glad you enjoy being diaper free =)
              @Dave, LOLOLOL I feel you on the parking garage I always wait for a spot outside when I go out there.
              -Laurie

Comment

Ok, cataract/lens replacement at 1pm today. Just got to the downtown Houston location. Can’t wait to see again.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Good luck with your procedure Rotney!
                    Wish they had a location a little closer, I live in central Brazoria county. My Doc says I have a partially detached retina and nothing he can do about it. drives me bonkers. Causes depth perception probs and eyes get tired real easy, tryin to focus with both eyes. Haven't found another doc who can help.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      Good luck with your procedure Rotney!
                      Wish they had a location a little closer, I live in central Brazoria county. My Doc says I have a partially detached retina and nothing he can do about it. drives me bonkers. Causes depth perception probs and eyes get tired real easy, tryin to focus with both eyes. Haven't found another doc who can help.
                      Might checkout their website, www.manneye.com. They have a lot of locations.

Comment

Got em done. Now waiting for dilation to get back to normal. But I can see better now for sure. Hopefully in the morning all will be well when I go for my follow up visit and get to meet Laurie.

Comment

Did they do both eyes today?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                            Did they do both eyes today?
                            Yes they did

Comment

What a great morning. Able to see again clearly. Absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X