Olympic archery shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
    Tried to find the results this morning, best I can tell they delayed the matches because of the typhoon
    Ahh. That explains why they were showing rugby last night when it was supposed to be archery coverage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are showing the archery preliminaries on NBC Sports Network right now. For anyone wanting to watch.

Comment

That must be a replay its midnight over there right now. I don't think they will be showing it for long it got rained out shortly after it started yesteday.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          What would mess me up is other players talking and the coach talking to me while aiming, I find that odd, not to mention the shot clock. That USA coach like to jibber jabber. They are about to start the first round on individual eliminations on nbcolympics.com
          Gene Curry told me once, "If people talking bothers you, you're not concentrating hard enough."

Comment

Brown on the women's side and Ellison on the mens side made it to the round of 16, both shoot around 8pm today. Some of the mens round of 64 have still to be shot, schedule is confusing
            Last edited by SC-001; 07-28-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
              Brown on the women's side and Ellison on the mens side made it to the round of 16, both shoot around 8pm today. Some of the mens round of 64 have still to be shot, schedule is confusing
              Thanks SC-001, will try to find it if they show it.

Comment

Working...
              X