No announcement yet.

Pbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, it was a few years back when I joined, maybe 5-6yrs. They may have changed their verbiage up a bit since then, but I don’t know???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[emoji848] I'm not much of a joiner.
      I go to church and I'll help out on a given project here and there but I've no desire to be in the KofC.
      I was a scout leader for over a decade but they finally put me in the position where my point of view was significantly different about the direction they were headed and I quietly stepped away.
      I never could get on board with the city employee association because I always figured when I screwed up I just owned up and took my punishment as it was owed. If I felt I wasn't at fault I was honest in defending my actions but if the PTB decided I was wrong I'd take the rip and keep working.
      I'm on multiple bowhunting/archery forums. Most have the typical elitist butt heads or trad police belittling and demeaning anything that isn't their way of thinking. However I believe that mentality is fading with the old guard as they die off.

I think if you want to be a part of a good group of traditional archers you really don't need to look any further than right here on TBH.
      I know we've lost some good guys to life taking them in other directions like Chunky and Rick but there are some super sharp, capable and helpful archers here that aren't here to judge you. Just be your friend in archery.
      They my not be "professionals" but they dang sure have helped me get to be somewhat competent.
      Bisch, Randy Madden, Ken Wood, SpiderMonkey and others are as good as you'll find anywhere and I'll take being a part of this group any day over a group like PBS.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by DRT; 05-10-2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I'll probably be an Associate Member for my foreseeable lifetime.

Comment

I've known about the PBS for a number of years since I hunt with traditional archery gear and it's nothing more than a Fraternity where those regular members hold themselves in high regards over others that would like to be members. This is the kind of BS that I stayed away from while attending a university I and will continue to shun!

Comment

Working...
          X