No announcement yet.

Where did you meet your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34yrs. I was selling real estate in Austin took some people to look at a ranch in Del Rio she was the office Mgr. there.
    We had lunch and that was it I knew.

Comment

High school.

Been together on and off for 32 years. Married 28.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

We met in Sunday School when we were four, back in 1964. We have been together two years now.

Comment

We started dating our junior year of high school, married our senior year been married for 17 1/2 years and not looking back

Comment

At an apartment complex, she had just moved in with her fiancé that she had been with for 4yrs. And they had just signed a 1 yr. lease!�� worst part was, he had to drive by my apartment and see her car parked out front for almost 8 months! We have been together 12 yrs. and have two kids.

Comment

High school, been together for 25 years married for 20.

Comment

Met in college at church. Went out a couple times then she didn't want to have anything to do with me. A year later, ran in to her at another church and started dating. Got engaged 3 1/2 months later, married 7 months after that, and will celebrate our 16th anniversary next month.

Comment

She was my waitress at Razoo's in FTW. Married 10 years this coming March.

Comment

Yagas in Galveston in 2002. She was there with a mutual friend. Married for 11years.

Comment

I was a bouncer in a bar and she was there to pass the time. We've been together for 33 years.

Comment

She was playing softball and I was umpiring. Those red shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                          She was playing softball and I was umpiring. Those red shorts.
                          Wisdom. Much wisdom.

Comment

Met at a birthday party, married 6 months later. Been married 46 years.

Comment

At a new years eve party, my best friends wife worked with her and introduced us. That was 6 years ago and we just got married in April. She loves to hunt, she loves to fish, and she puts up with me nuff said lol.

Comment

I woke up one morning and there she was ......still can't get her to leave

Comment

Working...
                                X