No announcement yet.

Where did you meet your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met mine at my little sisters graduation party. Been together pretty much ever since. 19 years.

Comment

She was trying to date a buddy. He wouldn't quit drinking long enough to take her out so I did. That was 19 years ago, married for 13. Now ex buddy (not over the woman) is still a drunk and got no job. Wife and I have been in Alaska for a week.

Comment

Met in quantitative chemical analysis class at Sam Houston State (go kats ), got together December 2008 and been married since September 2011

Comment

Our moms have worked together for over 30 years. We finally met on top of Sandia Crest while she was a waitress and I was just in for a drink.....that was 2002. This weekend, on the 11th, will be our 11th anniversary of marriage. Love this woman!!!

Comment

Met online, getting married on the 25.

Comment

Cowboys Dance Hall in Arlington at 11pm. I was walking out she was walking in. I turned around and ended up not getting home until 6am. Married 5 months later and been together 7 yrs.

Comment

Married 35 years this coming October.

Comment

Went by our head coaches apartment to see if it was my night to switch the water over on our football practice fields at midnight. She was playing cards with my bosses wife. It was my night to switch it over. I told her I would be back at midnight and she could help me change the water over. She agreed and we sat there and talked till the sun came up that morning. That was in 1984 we got married in 1987 and still going.

Comment

met my wife in high school 1984. We married in 19 hundred and 92. I'm truly a blessed man. I Thank God I have her in my life every day. 2 kids and a grand baby.

Comment

In the Suck. A mutual friend introduced us.
                      Friday's our 21st anniversary
                      The 17th is 23 years as a couple

Comment

The book of faces.

She's older than me by a few years, but her brother and I were the same age. She saw my Facebook page through a mutual friend of mine and her brothers and she tracked me down and hog tied me. First date was a hog hunt, now we're married with 2 purdy girls. (Hers from previous marriage) and one of our own. Been together 3 years.

Comment

Buddy convinced me to go on a double date. He'd taken his date out once before, my date was her friend. We swapped ladies halfway thru the night. That was in 2001, married in 2004.

Comment

At a roping her boyfriend brought her to. He prolly regretted that

23 years

Comment

This is absolutely the best thread i have ever read!!! God works in some amazing ways!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMoore85 View Post
                                Met online, getting married on the 25.
                                Do you mean in line, I do not remember there being online 25 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X