Where did you meet your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you meet your SO..

Like the title says. Where did y'all meet and how long have you been together. Just curious to see what works for people.

We met in the Military, 1987, married in 1988, she still puts up with me.

Comment

Church and then we dated for 6 months and got married on December 31, 1978. We've been married 37 years.

Comment

With my wife 32 years, married going on 26. We have 3 grown sons. Met her looking to borrow a can opener from my neighbor when I got my first apartment. She was their baby sitter. The rest is history.

Comment

Roller rink in Rice Lake Wisconsin. Married 30 years July 3. Her and her Mother owned the motel I stayed in while working up there.

Comment

She was working in a bank in Williston, ND. She disappeared for a while then showed back up and I latched onto her the second time. That was '82.

Comment

In a bar in temple. Going on 20 years

Comment

We met in high school I will never forget she was the prettiest red head I had ever seen we married twenty five years after we graduated high school

Comment

Met my wife in 87 when a friend of mine was dating her sister, had to give him a ride to their house because he had broke his foot and couldn't drive. We are still together and going strong.

Comment

Met my wife at the Nitty Gritty Birthday bar in Madison Wisconsin. You drink free there on your birthday. Me and her friend/room mate at the time have the same birthday. It was my 21st, we have been married 18 years.

Comment

Introduced by friends. Met the first time at Whataburger. Still madly in love her and Whataburgers!

Comment

she was my boss at work. Worked together for 4 years, dated for 3 of those years. Been together for 10 years now and married for 3 years.

Comment

While working at maggianos. I worked the bar and she ran the cocktail section. She's still my right hand.

Comment

Met mine at her at El Patio in Victoria been married 28 years now

Comment

College. We were both in the elementary education program. Dated for 2 years and have been married 17 years. Still my best friend and love of my life. Why she puts up with me I'll never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X