Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you Quinlan Tx folks hear about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you Quinlan Tx folks hear about this?

I just came across this you tube channel a few weeks ago and the closure they bring to families is amazing. In this particular video it really seems like the spirit of the missing lady is guiding them right to her....amazing

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnKcfpvKTEs"]SOLVED: We Found Their Moms Car 30 Years Later... (Carey Mae Parker COLD CASE) - YouTube[/ame]

I’m not in Quinlan, but I’m sure the story, whatever it is, is amazing!

Comment

i was 13 in 1991, have never heard of any of this. they used to tell us there were catfish as big as volkswagens at the bottom of the dam

Comment

I get scam calls that say they’re from Quinlan, but I suspect they ain’t.

Comment

for 30 years she laid 20 feet from the road

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            i was 13 in 1991, have never heard of any of this. they used to tell us there were catfish as big as volkswagens at the bottom of the dam
            Yes sir, every friggin dam in America too .

tagged for later

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Yes sir, every friggin dam in America too .

tagged for later
              that the one where scuba divers came up skeared?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                that the one where scuba divers came up skeared?
                That would be ALL the ones…..l

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I just came across this you tube channel a few weeks ago and the closure they bring to families is amazing. In this particular video it really seems like the spirit of the missing lady is guiding them right to her....amazing

SOLVED: We Found Their Moms Car 30 Years Later... (Carey Mae Parker COLD CASE) - YouTube
                  Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I’m not in Quinlan, but I’m sure the story, whatever it is, is amazing!
                  Why can I not see the link to the video on my cellphone? There is NO link when I open his thread on my phone.

Comment

These guys have closed a LOT of missing persons cases. They just found a car in Waco in the Brazos River. The lady had been missing since 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Why can I not see the link to the video on my cellphone? There is NO link when I open his thread on my phone.
                      Not sure how that happens but i have the same problem from time to time

Comment

I live right down the road from where they found the car and some of her remains. We drove past a few times while they were diving. I can’t see the link either but I think I’ve seen the YouTube video already.

Comment

I'm not from there but nearby. Sad part about it is people suspected what they found years and years ago but the old county sheriff wouldn't look in to it. Same sheriff that was dealing with the Michael Chambers case. The man's hands are dirty.
                          There are some strange things that happen around that lake and no telling how many bodies are in there. My dad told me a story of years ago they were working on 276 and found a body.

Comment

From what I've heard Quinlan is full of drugs and catalytic convertor recyclers. Make sure to watch the part 2 of the video.

Thanks for a new YouTube rabbit hole!!
                            Last edited by Big Lee; 01-21-2022, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Ok. After watching. Did the balloons give anyone else the chills?

Comment

Working...
                              X