Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving for Florida, the Mountains, soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane lil critters, they run across these verticle wall faces like Tyreek Hill does a flat football field.
    Attached Files

Comment

Last 2 pics.. they were on that tallest peak.
      Attached Files

Comment

It’s a tough hunt but dang, they are awesome critters. It’s sad that there used to be a lot more in New Mexico and they were spreading out some. Then they got the hammer!

Comment

Gotta keep grinding! It can be done. I was a little younger back then!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            It’s a tough hunt but dang, they are awesome critters. It’s sad that there used to be a lot more in New Mexico and they were spreading out some. Then they got the hammer!
            What happened to them?

Comment

Awesome hunt for some incredible animals! Good luck y’all, keep after ‘em!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                Listed as the toughest bow hunt in the America’s,
                That Florida mountain range look tough to navigate
                Why does NM want to eradicate the ibex? Heck nothing else to do in Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                  What happened to them?
                  Unless things have changed they opened up depredation tags on the mountains except for the Floridas. In those areas it was no season and no limit on tags. They did not want the ibex competing with desert bighorns. They also increased the tags in the draw a fair amount from when I did it. I think when I hunted the success rate was 2-3 percent.

Comment

Been reading up on the history and geology.. home to the Mescalero, Chiricahua, and Mimbres Apache.. Victorio, Geronimo, Cochise,. Amazing.

Comment

Congrats Docmay! We saw more Billys today, different group.. 1 bowhunter was about 160y..
                      Stadium brats and Ragin Blaze chili.. put em on buns.. for chili brats..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Zmax……….I like your style.

I would be all about what you are doing…. To heck with trying to be a billy goat, I would be all about sitting back, cooking good food, eating as much as possible, spending some time in the mountains, and watching the show unfold fr9m a spotting scope.

Comment

Great day.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hunter had a close encounter today.. just not close enough.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along…good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That country looks wicked, what an amazing hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X