No announcement yet.

2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags' defense looked dominant, again. They mixed in a lot of young guys (Cooper, Gilbert, Turner, Harmon, Chappell, Harris) without much, if any, drop off. This defense is talented and DEEP!

I think Calzada played pretty well. He made a bad decision under pressure for the INT and sailed a few passes. He had a few dropped passes (Smith x2, Weidermeyer x2, etc.) and young receivers apparently ran wrong routes, but I thought he threw the ball pretty well, especially considering he was under quite a bit of pressure for much of the game.

It was good to see some young receivers make plays. Moose was impressive. Demas had some good catches. It was evident that some of the young guys had mental lapses with their routes.

The OL is becoming more of a concern than it should be in week 3. At this point you'd hope they would have found the right guys and would be working on communication and continuity, but it looks like they're still trying to find a couple of guys that will step up and play physical (or "nasty", as Fisher put it.)

The defense is good enough to keep them in any game, but they will need to improve Oline play in a hurry. I think they'll handle Arkansas this week ahead of MSU the following. Bama doesn't look invincible (Florida pushed them around on the interior more than expected on both sides of the ball) but at this point the Florida Oline looks much more physical than the Ags. Hopefully the Ags Oline can make big strides this week and continue to improve after that.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Another brutal Saturday for the Pac-12

[emoji777][emoji777] 2 Losses to Mountain West
      [emoji777] Loss to BYU
      [emoji777] 30-0 Loss to Minnesota
      [emoji777] Loss to FCS Northern Arizona

Likely only one ranked team tomorrow (Oregon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Pac12 had a bad week...
      ACC had a bad week...
      SEC officiating had a BAD week!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        SEC teams play 4 cupcakes 2 of which are FBS.
        So of the four, Texas, Penn State, Colorado and Miami, which is an SEC cupcake?

Comment

The joke of a poll, AP, is out. PSU #10 survives against #22 Auburn and jumps to #6, they’re doing everything they can to keep people interested in B1G football, now that they’re Prima donna has proven to suck ***.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            The joke of a poll, AP, is out. PSU #10 survives against #22 Auburn and jumps to #6, they’re doing everything they can to keep people interested in B1G football, now that they’re Prima donna has proven to suck ***.

That was a good game… and ur correct, RapeState is not a #6 team!

Comment

Ou doesn’t play anyone until Iowa st!

Comment

SEC teams play 4 cupcakes 2 of which are FBS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Both conferences are trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  So of the four, Texas, Penn State, Colorado and Miami, which is an SEC cupcake?
                  Texas. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas. Lol
                    Ha….

Comment

I might have yelled a little after this. A win is a win!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Hook em horns and God Bless bird hunting with long time family and friends.

Now that looks like its worth missing a game! Nice, even tho Im not a bird hunter, looks fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X