No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the Belt Buckle distillery in Abilene that produces 13 Arrows. Just for kicks, I asked Tim if it was available in Lubbock and he said no, only Abilene, and they're having supply chain problems. Apparently one of the big conglomerates bought up 40 million dollars worth of wheated bourbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
      No, the Belt Buckle distillery in Abilene that produces 13 Arrows. Just for kicks, I asked Tim if it was available in Lubbock and he said no, only Abilene, and they're having supply chain problems. Apparently one of the big conglomerates bought up 40 million dollars worth of wheated bourbon.

That’s pretty cool man. I have some buddies in Abilene. I’ll see if they can’t snag a bottle for me.

With the demand for high wheated bourbon, I don’t doubt all the big names are buying up as much distillate as they can.

Anyway, keep up the great work with your knives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a bottle of Blanton's today. The topper is a "O." Does anyone want to trade me for a unopened bottle with any of the following toppers B, L, A, T? Send me a PM
        Thanks
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
          Anything out there that closely resembles garrison brothers that’s not $90?
          Not really... I have not found anything that quite has the leather taste that I get so distinctively from Garrison Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
            Haven't had it, but Tim is one of the owners and is a friend of mine. Kind of funny when your old C of C buddies start a distillery lol.
            Nice. We were eating at the Beehive in Abilene and that’s where we tried it. Pretty tasty stuff.

Comment

Anyone know how to get some Eagle Rare 17 without spending $1500? I know it’s supposed to be released this month but what are the chances of seeing it anywhere?

Comment

Sorry duplicate post
                Last edited by MarkV; 09-17-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  Anyone know how to get some Eagle Rare 17 without spending $1500? I know it’s supposed to be released this month but what are the chances of seeing it anywhere?

Probably not the best chances. I’d sure be **** happy to find any BTAC at or around retail.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                    Probably not the best chances. I’d sure be **** happy to find any BTAC at or around retail.

That’s no lie. I can barely find eagle rare or eh Taylor small batch. No way I find a BTAC bottle.

Comment

Nice score today

Comment

That’s no lie. I can barely find eagle rare or eh Taylor small batch. No way I find a BTAC bottle.

Same really. I don’t get to shop much but always look when I’m in dfw or college station.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                          Same really. I don’t get to shop much but always look when I’m in dfw or college station.

Well college station is where I look and the specs gets a lot of allocated but it all goes to restaurants. WB on Boonville gets the most that the general public can buy and even gets some store picks.

Comment

Well college station is where I look and the specs gets a lot of allocated but it all goes to restaurants. WB on Boonville gets the most that the general public can buy and even gets some store picks.

Yeah I’m not sure I’ve ever found anything in college station. When I was home in austin working I was able to check stores a lot and find some good stuff.

Comment

Found a bottle of Weller Full proof today

For the low price of $400

Comment

Picked up a few good bottles this past week.

Haven’t tried the Old Ezra yet but really like the McKenna and ECBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X