X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Interesting. Keep me posted.
    This past Friday.

They had had one mounted on g45 and one on a 17. It doesn't stick out in any direction on the 45. I'd say it's the size of the battery compartment on a tlr 1.

Function button is quite a bit smaller but I'm also used to the big paddle deals on the 1 for the past 12 years.

The 45 with the light and red dot was definitely a cool package.

Edit..they have a tlr7a with a rear button option like before

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Quackerbox; 04-18-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

It depends on the model and what else you want to do with it.

Surefire X300U is on my woods carry; Streamlight TLR-7A is on a CC (will sit flush on Glock 19), Streamlight TLR-6 is on another CC, Streamlight TLR-8AG (green laser/light combo) is on a HD pistol so wife can use if needed (it’s a 7A with a Green laser).

You can’t go wrong with Streamlight or Surefire, but the switches are different, so just find what works for you.

Good place to order a Surefire: https://www.armsunlimited.com/SureFire-s/1980.htm

Good place to order a Streamlight (use code Red10): https://www.premiumselectsupplies.co...ry/streamlight

Comment

Btt

Comment

tlr1-hpl .. lives on my ak ,as it's more a rifle light , but I use in on pistols too .. it's a beast!

Comment

I ordered both the TLR-1 HL and the TLR-7, took them both upstairs and compared them in the total dark comparing both controls and brightness.

The TLR-7 is going back and another TLR-1 HL is on order.

Comment

Olight

Comment

I carry a Streamlight TLR 1 on my G17 duty pistol. I really like it, simple, no strobing or any of that other fancy stuff, its either momentarily on/off or fixed on/off depending on which way you push the switch.

Comment

Great, something else that I didn’t know I needed, till now.

Following....

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                    Great, something else that I didn’t know I needed, till now.

Following....
                    About to order..

Comment

I have the TLR1 and TLR7A. If I had to choose one it would be the 7a

Comment

Working...
                      X