No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, nice to see a recent kill on the thread!

Comment

omG yesssss! Carnage get out of my spots. I always have to tell u dangit

Comment

Rain and cold? Oh my, that's when Granger gets good...

Kinda wish I hadn't detuned my bow. I'm not finished setting up my new arrows, and I'll have to relearn trajectories before I'm ready to hunt again.
        Last edited by Trumpkin; 12-31-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
          Rain and cold? Oh my, that's when Granger gets good...

Kinda wish I hadn't detuned my bow. I'm not finished setting up my new arrows, and I'll have to relearn trajectories before I'm ready to hunt again.
          That’s called an “advance excuse”

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            That’s called an “advance excuse”
            Us trad guys are good at excuses. Gotta take a class on it before they let you own a stickbow .

Comment

How many arrows does it take to kill a pig? All of them of course, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas heart shot at it again! Congrats carnage!

No deer at granger and even less when you talk about it on social media! they have the draw so screwed up now its not even funny but is what it is. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and be able to hunt some spikes out there again

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Texas heart shot at it again! Congrats carnage!

No deer at granger and even less when you talk about it on social media! they have the draw so screwed up now its not even funny but is what it is. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and be able to hunt some spikes out there again
                  I know guys that been drawn 3+ times and not killed a buck yet. How is that even possible? Too many deer ar Granger. Guys get drawn and hunt once or twice. They take spots from us that would kill. Yeah, its irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    I know guys that been drawn 3+ times and not killed a buck yet. How is that even possible? Too many deer ar Granger. Guys get drawn and hunt once or twice. They take spots from us that would kill. Yeah, its irritating.

Oh I know that guy, lol. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Looks like a woman got it done this week on a big ole spike out there. If you put in the time, you will get opportunities.

Comment

I have not been out. Anyone hiking around seeing any dove migrating? Late season and my shot gun is lonely. Seeing lots 10 miles west of Granger where I can not hunt! Nice to see a hog killed. I learned (Or pretended to learn) on an old high quality basic recourve Bear in the seventies. Never even shot a long bow.

Comment

GRXH is spinning up.

Comment

Anyone lose some of their bow rope? Found it this morning.

Comment

Lost and Found

Thanks for reminding me Rockstar69, I also found a Crossbow Quiver this past Wednesday while scouting. Not sure if this is the standard quiver for a crossbow but the arrows are Excalibur FireBolt, the broadheads are still descent looking but the band is dry rotted so I think they have been there for a while.
                              PM me if these are yours..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
                                Anyone lose some of their bow rope? Found it this morning.

Is that this years shed already? Looks pretty fresh, but that’s super early.

Comment

Working...
                                X