[ATTACH]734453[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]734454[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]734455[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]734457[/ATTACH]

Comment

Wow! That is awesome. Definitely jealous of your setup. Its like a hotel suite.

Comment

Thanks, I have more to do. I plan on insulating it with 2" foam board then painting that all black. Taking every thing out and putting down stall mats then carpet pad then the carpet cut to fit and a deerveiw door. So far the only thing I would have done differently is buy grey instead of clear deerveiw windows.

Comment

Gonna be awesome. I was going to ask about the windows. I was thinking about building a bow blind similar to your setup for something different. I am not familiar with the deerview windows and was wondering about clear vs grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
                    Gonna be awesome. I was going to ask about the windows. I was thinking about building a bow blind similar to your setup for something different. I am not familiar with the deerview windows and was wondering about clear vs grey.
                    Clear is good but i think the grey would help it be a little darker and cooler in there in October when it's still 80 90 degrees out

Comment

I like the windows a lot, you can buy diy window tint. After this season I will try that if I feel it will help.

Comment

[ATTACH]734719[/ATTACH]

Comment

great design and build

Comment

Originally posted by jp74 View Post
                            great design and build
                            Thanks

Comment

Is that a flat roof or did you have it angled? I had to give mine a 2" incline for water run off.

Comment

The front is 6'10" the rear is 6'6" so there's 4 inches of fall to the rear of the blind

Comment

Working...
                                X