AirPod Pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    Yep and can use the hearing aid function in control center to amplify the ambient noise. I can put in one airpod (or both) and hear things that I cannot hear normally.
    I had no idea they did that. Would you say it's as good as some of the Walker's products?

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
      Will these be a good option for cancelling noise and be able to listen to music on a zero turn?
      I can hear music clearly with mine with mowing with my zero turn. Mower is a kubota with 25.5 Kawasaki engine.

Comment

Sounds like I need these in my life! Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          I had no idea they did that. Would you say it's as good as some of the Walker's products?
          Never mind. They work pretty well

Comment

I have not use those to compare it to. You adjust volume from your iPhone. I can dial it up literally enough to hear a pin drop.

Comment

Never mind. They work pretty well
              I guess I should have read the rest of the thread.

Comment

Wife got me some pros and they are awesome. Standing right next to running 18 wheelers and equipment can hear great with noise cancelling and love the transparency mode super easy to talk to people when they walk up without taking pod out. Also really like how they pause whatever you listening to when you pull one out or it falls out. 5 star

Comment

Do they stay in when working out? Running? My normal corded ones are awful.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Do they stay in when working out? Running? My normal corded ones are awful.

I don’t run but for all of my other cardio they stay in fine.

If I’m preparing for a tournament and playing a bunch of early morning rounds of golf I’ll play by myself. I’ll stick one in and listen to music. Never have an issue and really don’t even have to adjust them.

I definitely think they are worth the money. WAAAY better than the original AirPods

Comment

Tbh heads up. $159 today at Costco.

Comment

Just a follow up, I’ve had mine 10 days now and love them. The issue I’ve always had is staying and these fit great with no moving around. It reads txts to me so if I’m walking and I don’t want to dig my phone out that’s cool. Looking forward to the noise canceling function on flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I a pair today for Father’s Day.

Comment

I broke down and got a pair. I love the "hearing aid" function most of the time. Sitting in the stand the other day waiting on a pig, however, I had to turn it off. The gnats buzzing was infuriating!

Comment

Working...
                            X