Kinney County Sherriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinney County Sherriff

Just a GOOD old Texas boy. Watch this interview and I love how dumb the blond is

“OMG ITS AFFECTING PEOPLE FINANCIALLY?!” What a dumb ***. Haha

Comment

I am surprised they let him say what he said, in an interview that is aired nationally, and they did not criticize him, or say anything negative towards him. He did a great interview.

A lot of people in Texas generally know what types of crap are going on, along the border. But even in Texas, within the big cities, where the liberal media is the only news people get, those people don't know what's going on near the border. Most of the rest of the country, has no clue what goes on along the border, because they only shown, what the local or national, liberal media wants the to see. You can get on groups of most any type, hunting, gun groups, car groups, I would say 80% to 90% of the people who don't live in a state that is on the border, don't have a clue what is going on, along the border. The liberal media away from the border, does not show, what we see. So a lot of the country has no idea what is going on along the border.
      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 07-01-2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Typical stupid reporter!! & FJB!

Comment

Link I needed to watch. Let’s go Brandon

Kinney County Sheriff Brad Coe describes the situation that led to him detaining illegal immigrants himself to prevent wasting critical resources at the border.

Comment

News = Drama and sensationalism turbo charged all they care about is ratings and how they look and sound. I quit watching the news over a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              “OMG ITS AFFECTING PEOPLE FINANCIALLY?!” What a dumb ***. Haha
              Didn't sound that bad to me. What did you expect her to say? She is in Washington and has no clue what is going on down there, just like sleepy joe but i bet at least she knows what day it is, him I'm not sure. Can you imagine what the narrative would have been is she was from CNN?

Comment

She doesn’t get a free pass! Fox at its best!

Comment

Need more sheriffs like him. I appreciate how he understands time value and budgets, something most don’t comprehend.

Comment

I thought she let him speak and he did a great job of being unemotional.

I don’t want his job.

Comment

"Oh, so this is affecting people financially too?"

We are so doomed.

Comment

Wonder if the justice department will try to investigate the “incident”.

Comment

Just goes to show most of America doesn't have a clue what is happening along the boarder. Not even the NEWS MEDIA

Comment

Working...
                          X