No announcement yet.

Tinnitus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both ears all the time. Your never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Same
      Same as well... ringing while I read this! Never stops

Comment

Left ear mainly.

Comment

mine is so bad makes me wonder how you know the difference i assume i got mine from all the steel mills ive been in

Comment

They thought I was crazy at work when I ordered 35 sets of ear muffs for my techs. I wish someone would have told me when I was young to protect my hearing. I preach to them all the time about their backs, eyes, and ears.

Comment

the young doesnt listen much if they could live 1 day in this wore out body they would be a believer though

Comment

Interesting timely thread. My left ear started ringing 10 days ago and hasn’t stopped. For a few days everything sounded like an echo out of left ear. Haven’t had any pain, just the ringing, echo and constantly having to say “what’s that, speak up?”. Right ear is working properly. Thought it was an ear infection and Would go away, maybe I’ll go get checked out.

Comment

Both ears, but mine seems to be worse when I start settling down for the evening. I guess I block it out during the day. As most have said, years of abuse when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                    Both ears, but mine seems to be worse when I start settling down for the evening. I guess I block it out during the day. As most have said, years of abuse when I was younger.
                    I think many years using a chainsaw got me.

Comment

yep. constant.

Comment

I’m 62. Both ears as long as I can remember 24/7/365.

I’ve learned to ignore it for the most part.

I sleep better with a fan on.

It’s worse on a high blood pressure day.

Sometimes it’s so loud other people can hear it

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                          I’m 62. Both ears as long as I can remember 24/7/365.

I’ve learned to ignore it for the most part.

I sleep better with a fan on.

It’s worse on a high blood pressure day.

Sometimes it’s so loud other people can hear it
                          I'm 62 and have ringing in both ears. Seems to get louder after I eat, after a couple hours it starts to subside.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep both ears, years of shooting then it doubled down plus hearing loss after taking a hit to the head in a car accident. When it's super quiet camping it can be like a jet engine whining it gets so loud.

Comment

Both 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                                Then You are a true Rasco. Maybe even a Pt Arthur, Louisiana, Hill Country Texas variety if the ringing is real bad !
                                You have me wondering what a Rasco is. I grew up in Pt. Arthur.

I've had it since June 22, 1970. First real firefight in Cambodia. After that while pulling perimeter guard on fire support bases with 105 and 155mm blasting off right over our heads. That doesn't even take into account multiple helicopter flights with turbine engines in Nam, oilfield and wildland firefighting.

I can't sleep without a couple of fans going on high.

Comment

Working...
                                X