• Show
Clear All

2022 College Football - Offseason

Is Texas bringing back Sark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Final 2021 Rankings.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-13-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Is Texas bringing back Sark?

I think the idea is Sark is bringing TEXAS back.

233 days

Comment

Kelly is cleaning house at LSU. But also hitting transfer portal very hard. Will take a couple years to get back to where we want to be but I feel like LSU will win a game or 2 next year that they shouldn’t.

Comment

I'm pleased to see a few key Aggie starters sticking around with Ainias Smith and Demani Richardson. I think they're big pieces to our potential success next year.
            Last edited by Casey; 01-13-2022, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              Kelly is cleaning house at LSU. But also hitting transfer portal very hard. Will take a couple years to get back to where we want to be but I feel like LSU will win a game or 2 next year that they shouldn’t.
              Agreed!!! Glad the Orgeron and Brandi party barge has left the building. Kelly gonna get it rollin! I look for a better season than most are projecting. You know BK is gonna recruit La hard !
              Im pretty excited.

Comment

I firmly believe in the Big 12, Tech will be the big ? Mark. Their defense last year was way better than it has been in years for the most part but their offense was hit and miss. The coaching change unlike the past few did not solely concentrate on a coach with an air raid offense and no defense.
                TX should be better period, OU who knows.
                A&M better win 9 or 10 this next year and compete for the conference title and NC in-the next 2-3 years or it will not be good.

Comment

Definitely dodged some drama with this dude!

USC WR Bru McCoy has re-entered the transfer portal, @TheAthletic has learned.

The former 5-star recruit and Texas signee did not play in 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    My main concern is who will be the starting QB. From the outside looking in I want Weigman. He has the highest ceiling from what I can see.
                    I agree I think he is the real deal but i know the speed in SEC play is Four times faster than High school.

Comment

I really don’t understand why they brought in Johnson. I’m pretty sure he isn’t the guy .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        I really don’t understand why they brought in Johnson. I’m pretty sure he isn’t the guy .
                        I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Johnson ends up being the starter to start fall ball. He actually had **** good numbers at LSU last season. At minimum, he will be quality depth and he brought his brother, the #1 TE in the country, with him.

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                          I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Johnson ends up being the starter to start fall ball. He actually had **** good numbers at LSU last season. At minimum, he will be quality depth and he brought his brother, the #1 TE in the country, with him.
                          He will win the starting job. Max had very good numbers on a very bad LSU team.
                          I dont know about #1TE, but he bound to be good. Max will be far superior to anything yall had last season. I hated to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            He will win the starting job. Max had very good numbers on a very bad LSU team.
                            I dont know about #1TE, but he bound to be good. Max will be far superior to anything yall had last season. I hated to see him go.

Question is why did he go if he is so good wouldn’t he want to stay and be the starter at LSU?

Comment

Because whoever isn't the starter out of King and Weigman will probably transfer and Johnson gives them a good experienced backup.

Comment

To get his brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X