No announcement yet.

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to open it from you MetaMask browser. Are y’all doing that or opening in a separate browser then connecting to wallet?

Comment

Well, not sure what to fo, connected through the browser in Metamask, but my RoT doesn’t show any value in Metamask. I can see the qty of coins in Zerion, but not Metamask.

Do we harvest our reward?

Very frustrating to try and get this done, too many ovetlapping systems it feels like.
      Last edited by JES; 01-08-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
        Well, not sure what to fo, connected through the browser in Metamask, but my RoT doesn’t show any value in Metamask. I can see the qty of coins in Zerion, but not Metamask.

Do we harvest our reward?

Very frustrating to try and get this done, too many ovetlapping systems it feels like.
        Did you go to this website through your MM browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          Did you go to this website through your MM browser?

https://nonseed.acceldefi.com/
          Yes, went through he MM browser, but the issue I have is my MetaMask shows zero value for my RoT. But when I view my balances on Zerion I can see the quantity of coins I have, not a value though because they stopped tracking a dollar value.

I saw they posted a video on how to stake, let me watch that and see if I can get it done after watching that.

Comment

Yes, went through he MM browser, but the issue I have is my MetaMask shows zero value for my RoT. But when I view my balances on Zerion I can see the quantity of coins I have, not a value though because they stopped tracking a dollar value.

I saw they posted a video on how to stake, let me watch that and see if I can get it done after watching that.
            You still see your tokens because you didn’t send them for the 3X option and staking. But they basically have no value.

Anyone that didn’t send their tokens in for the 3X option was automatically staked at a 1:1 from the snapshot of holders and token amount. Then your ROT was converted to Accel.

When you go to that website I sent you and connect your wallet, you will see your amount of ACCEL tokens.

Comment

You still see your tokens because you didn’t send them for the 3X option and staking. But they basically have no value.

Anyone that didn’t send their tokens in for the 3X option was automatically staked at a 1:1 from the snapshot of holders and token amount. Then your ROT was converted to Accel.

When you go to that website I sent you and connect your wallet, you will see your amount of ACCEL tokens.
              I see the value now in the Accel site, thanks.

I also have some Nuc in Coinbase, mistake buying it there. Not much at all, $150 or so, but they want $80 in gas fees to stake it when I try and connect…

Thanks for the help on this, really appreciate it.

Comment

Should we harvest reward now? I see that option is still on the browaser in Metmask, don’t want to make a mistake on this.

Comment

I see the value now in the Accel site, thanks.

I also have some Nuc in Coinbase, mistake buying it there. Not much at all, $150 or so, but they want $80 in gas fees to stake it when I try and connect…

Thanks for the help on this, really appreciate it.
                  It was fine to buy it there. I run all my ETH on CBW and BNB on MM.

Your Nuc has already been staked at a 1:1 along with your ROT. Essentially, if you were a Nuc, ROT, REKT holder and you didn’t do the 3X option, you do nothing. Everything has already been converted and staked.

Comment

Ok all I trade on currently is webull. How do i get started in the crypto? Where should i go to learn all this?

Comment

Should we harvest reward now? I see that option is still on the browaser in Metmask, don’t want to make a mistake on this.
                      Rewards have not been added yet. Part of the tax is for rewards. Once per day they will inject the reward wallet with liquidity from the tax wallet. Once they start doing that, you will see your rewards begin to accumulate. Keep in mind rewards are based on percentage owned. So if you are a shrimp in the ocean, you won’t receive as much rewards as a whale. But in due time, it will add up.

Multiple revenue streams that will be shared amongst holders along with the tax which will be volume driven. Multiple CEX listings coming and it will up the volume.

This is a long term hold.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                        I still haven’t joined the club, but thinking real hard on it.
                        You’ve been missing out on thousands. 10’s of thousands….lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                          10% Fee on buys and sells
                          That’s pennies when 100’s-1,000’s of percent is to be made.

Comment

Rewards have not been added yet. Part of the tax is for rewards. Once per day they will inject the reward wallet with liquidity from the tax wallet. Once they start doing that, you will see your rewards begin to accumulate. Keep in mind rewards are based on percentage owned. So if you are a shrimp in the ocean, you won’t receive as much rewards as a whale. But in due time, it will add up.

Multiple revenue streams that will be shared amongst holders along with the tax which will be volume driven. Multiple CEX listings coming and it will up the volume.

This is a long term hold.
                            It's been real good. Thank you and antlers for dropping a note way back when and sharing with your TBH bros...

All started right here

Comment

That’s pennies when 100’s-1,000’s of percent is to be made.
                              And prevents jeets... correct?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                And prevents jeets... correct?
                                Jeets get banned!

Comment

Working...
                                X