Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2015 Buck... Finally put the video together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video. Thanks for sharing. Love the character that buck has. Congrats.

Comment

Great video!!!

Comment

Great Video. Congrats

Comment

nicely done

Comment

Nice video and really cool buck

Comment

nicely done man!

Comment

Nice shot and awesome video! Congrats and thanks for sharing the video with us

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc5mzETeBI

Taken on a small low fence property in Bastrop county.
                  Excellent video, and awesome, mature buck! Congratulations on your best (so far) and for capturing it on video!

I liked the perspective from the "action cam" (GoPro?) that gave us a little BTS of your setup.

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                  It was actually closer to 1000 yards when we plotted it on Google Earth. Had a great blood trail the whole way, so it was easy tracking, but I definitely got nervous. The hit was a little too far forward, so I barely got lungs. I thought it was perfect at first, but after reviewing the footage it was definitely a little too close to the shoulder for the angle. He had a huge hole in him, so I am still surprised he went that far. Tough deer for sure.
                  It looked like a great shot, but at the quartering angle was a little forward of ideal. Glad it worked out and kudos to you for sticking with the track until you found him. That Ramcat looks nasty! I bet the trek out wasn't much fun!

Just a side note, but props on the harness in the tree and the tag on the LDPs! Great job, Tyler!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video! Nice work!

Comment

Great deer and Great video!!!!

Comment

Great video and buck. After a 1000 yd blood trail, I bet he hadn't much left.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Excellent video, and awesome, mature buck! Congratulations on your best (so far) and for capturing it on video!

I liked the perspective from the "action cam" (GoPro?) that gave us a little BTS of your setup.

It looked like a great shot, but at the quartering angle was a little forward of ideal. Glad it worked out and kudos to you for sticking with the track until you found him. That Ramcat looks nasty! I bet the trek out wasn't much fun!

Just a side note, but props on the harness in the tree and the tag on the LDPs! Great job, Tyler!
                          Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to expanding a bit and getting even more footage this archery season. My equipment has all been upgraded, so everything should look/sound even better next year.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am thinking about trying to film other people's hunts in addition to self filming, so I could use as much practice as possible. If anyone has off-season exotic hunts planned within a couple hours of Austin, I might be open to tagging along and putting together a video for you.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Glad this was brought back up. Missed it first go around. Great buck and video.

Comment

Nice video and perfect shot

Comment

Working...
                                X