F250 Leveling Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
    I’ve got a similar experience...2019 f-250. Changed my entire ride for the worse. I have steering wheel shock and a little bit of death wobble (not as severe as the actual wobble) when I hit holes. Changed my ride for sure...
    Yeah it was a good kick in the 🥜‘s after paying the king ranch price tag. I didn’t want to drive the truck. It still wasn’t 100% after going back to stock suspension. I traded it in and won’t touch the suspension on my new truck.

Comment

Bumping this to the top.

Was recommended the ready lift but curious what else is out there! Heard about the Icon and Carli to.

Comment

Bds 4in radius arm kit w the fox shocks. If i ever redo mine thats the kit to get.

Comment

Il sell u my ready lift. Ive got a 2.5in front kit and 1in rear. Il buy yhe 4in bds.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            I don’t have an f250, but I have a Ram 2500 and the suspension is similar.

If I was in your shoes, and I am with my truck, I’d look to spend a little more to get improved ride quality.

Look at Carli suspensions (or some comparable company) at new front coils and shocks. It will not only look good, but function well. Labor would be similar to that of a spacer.

I bet parts are around $1000 for the springs and shocks, vs $200 for the spacer and you’ll have a softer ride.
            I agree. Their variable rate coils/shocks improve the ride quality. Worth the little bit extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Did y'all keep the factory shocks or did you have to upgrade to longer/heavier
              If you just want to level it, just put Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks on the front. It will pick it up and improve your ride at the same time. Its a better option than a spacer.

Edit: just saw how old this thread was...oops

Comment

Carli leveling springs and fox 2.0 shocks if you want to improve ride while leveling.

Comment

2017 and newer F250 owners with a leveling kit....

Any reviews (good/bad) on specific brands? Estimated cost installed? Looking at 2" or 2.5".

Let me know what y'all recommend. Thanks.
                  Go with Carli Coils and good shocks, FOX or KINGS. Don't waist your money on cheap shocks and coil spacers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 and newer F250 owners with a leveling kit....

Any reviews (good/bad) on specific brands? Estimated cost installed? Looking at 2" or 2.5".

Let me know what y'all recommend. Thanks.
                    Go with one of these Bobby. And I highly recommend ordering from CJC offroad. They are very knowledgeable and will answer any questions, answer the phone every time you call.

Check out this link.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                      Go with Carli Coils and good shocks, FOX or KINGS. Don't waist your money on cheap shocks and coil spacers.

Know any good places around Houston area to get these?

Comment

Ive bought all my carli suspension components from CJC offroad. Give them a call and they can get you set up with exactly what you need.

At CJC Off Road, we are leaders in off road parts and accessories. Browse our selection of aftermarket parts for your Dodge, Ford, or Jeep and shop today!

Comment

Thanks guys. Did y'all install yourselves? I'm just a youtube mechanic. [emoji15][emoji16]

Comment

Thanks guys. Did y'all install yourselves? I'm just a youtube mechanic. [emoji15][emoji16]
                            I have done all my work myself. Its not hard but any reputable shop should be able to get you fixed up.

Comment

I used CJC, the link in post above. They have free shipping. Then had a local install them. My buddy does this on the side in Splendora, he's done alot of them and also tunes and deletes.

Or you can call a couple shops and ask what they would charge to install whatever system you go with.

Comment

Thanks. I will reach out to you for the splendora contact after I get it ordered

Comment

Working...
                                X