Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tagged

Comment

Did anyone get their headlights reaimed after lifting their truck?

Comment

F250 Leveling Kits

Bobby I went with the ReadLift 2.5 SST and have been very happy with it. I upgraded to some stiffer shocks so the ride is a little rougher but not that much.

The SST has the drop bracket for the track bar to help keep everything in line. This kit has brackets for factory shocks also.

ETA I paid around 650 or so for the kit and installed. Found the kit on sale is the only reason.
        Last edited by sierracharlie338; 10-26-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cm12setx View Post
          No because I installed rear blocks as well so the front end is still pointed in the original direction

Comment

I went with the 2.5" readylift and running 37's... Rubs at full right turn but I am happy with the set up... I was looking at the Carli kits and just decided the money difference didn't seem to be worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by cm12setx View Post
              I had to do mine as everyone was hitting me with the bright lights. Did it in my driveway in less than 15 minutes. Mark a line on the wall with painters tape (I found the height online somewhere), adjust them down the till you hit your mark...

Comment

In for info

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                  I went with the 2.5" readylift and running 37's... Rubs at full right turn but I am happy with the set up... I was looking at the Carli kits and just decided the money difference didn't seem to be worth it...
                  Thanks. Did you get installed around MOCO? Or do it yourself?

Comment

I had a 2” bds leveling kit and bds dual steering stabilizer installed on my ‘17 f250. It made the steering wheel very loose and felt like I was going to lose control when driving at speeds 75+ mph. A lot of steering wheel shock when I’d hit a pothole too. I dropped it off at the shop that did the install and was told everything looked fine. Ended up having it removed a few months later and went back to stock suspension. Paid $947 for the leveling kit and stabilizer forget how much labor cost. Maybe I had a bad experience idk.. but won’t do it again my one ton now is bone stock and rides like a champ

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Thanks. Did you get installed around MOCO? Or do it yourself?

Yessir, I had it installed at CC Plus on 105 just West of Conroe.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate it

Comment

Go with CARLI coils ans.Fox 2.0 shocks. Call CJC offorad and they can talk to you about why to use these over spacers and pucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bds has a 4in radius arm kit. About 1800. I have a readylift 2.5 and motofab 1in rear blocks. If i were to redo it, or do it again, id buy the bds kit. Eliminate the spacer stuff, comes w extended fox shocks replaces factory radius arms, so no rub. I want one, just money, thats all.

Comment

2.5” Readylift with the trac bar relocator. Rides great.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                                I had a 2” bds leveling kit and bds dual steering stabilizer installed on my ‘17 f250. It made the steering wheel very loose and felt like I was going to lose control when driving at speeds 75+ mph. A lot of steering wheel shock when I’d hit a pothole too. I dropped it off at the shop that did the install and was told everything looked fine. Ended up having it removed a few months later and went back to stock suspension. Paid $947 for the leveling kit and stabilizer forget how much labor cost. Maybe I had a bad experience idk.. but won’t do it again my one ton now is bone stock and rides like a champ
                                I’ve got a similar experience...2019 f-250. Changed my entire ride for the worse. I have steering wheel shock and a little bit of death wobble (not as severe as the actual wobble) when I hit holes. Changed my ride for sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X