No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More people should participate in this. It could help hunting shots. It has definitely helped me. Specifically, some of those ladder shots helped me succeed on a 21-yd shot on a doe from an elevated blind. If you're lurking and not shooting; go ahead and shoot. No shame in posting less than great shots. The point is to try and get better. The slight pressure of peer judgment is minor because we all suck sometimes.

Comment

Part of the participation issue is the evolving of it into a multi day, multi shot event.
      Plus many of these shooters would shoot the pants off the rest us and finding new challenges all the time kind of stinks.

Gary

Comment

Just because more than one day's shot is allowed doesn't mean you have to keep shooting. Just saying it could be helpful and doesn't have to get to be a chore.

Comment

All prior shots Ive taken were left handed.

Right handed:
          Day One (yesterday): DQ (pictured)
          Day Two (today): DQd further

Since I win by 20% non-sucktion awesomeness....YeeHaw!

Im on the fence for next week. Same target yet decrease yardage and decrease target size (squirrel)...or...Same target yet increase yardage and increase target size (elk). No other options. Tomorrow will tell. God bless and good night Yall!
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X