No announcement yet.

Smacked My First Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool. Congrats. And great video as well.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

awesome ! congrats

Comment

congrats

Comment

This a dumb question maybs but what camera do you film with?

Comment

This guy certainly marched right on in, didn't he? I got ready when he first appeared so it all fell into place!

This a dumb question maybs but what camera do you film with?
              Panasonic HDC-TM300 that I bought in 2008. It has been a great camera. I hope you're asking because you like the footage.

Comment

Fantastic. congrats.

Comment

Awesome! Good shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    This guy certainly marched right on in, didn't he? I got ready when he first appeared so it all fell into place!

Panasonic HDC-TM300 that I bought in 2008. It has been a great camera. I hope you're asking because you like the footage.
                    I do like it a lot. I love these lil kill shot clips. They’re crisp, clear and seem like editing is fairly easy? Good work

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      I do like it a lot. I love these lil kill shot clips. They’re crisp, clear and seem like editing is fairly easy? Good work
                      I spent very little time putting this one together as opposed to the 8 point I shot a couple weeks ago. Some call for a nice production, some call for something simple. I tend to get less footage when I'm hunting with my kids. While hunting alone, I have time to kill and need to keep myself calm. Grabbing extra footage sure makes the 30+ minute waiting period go by more quickly.

Comment

Nice shot Casey! That's about as perfect a hit as it gets. Have to admit though, my first thought was but for the feeder (heard a good thud), you'd likely have gotten 2 with one shot! that doe was right behind him!

Comment

Perfectly placed shot!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Great shot! Sure wish a few of those spotted deer would make their way to our place in Blanco county

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Nice shot Casey! That's about as perfect a hit as it gets. Have to admit though, my first thought was but for the feeder (heard a good thud), you'd likely have gotten 2 with one shot! that doe was right behind him!
                                From camera perspective it appears so. However, there were no deer behind him from my angle, camera left. Regardless, the arrow buried up at the base of that cactus behind and left of feeder. So, that arrow did what it wanted to after exiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X