No announcement yet.

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran and got one 2 weeks ago when they first hit twitter.

They've been out for months but the recent social media campaign giving them free marketing is crazy.

They're good.

Comment

Had spicy Chic-fil-a for lunch today. Didn't have to wait over an hour and they never ran out. And it was dang good. I enjoy me some Popeye's but will not be waiting in line to try it..

Comment

Wife went and they had been sold out since early that morning
        I guess they are good, but I am not waiting in a long line for a sandwich
        I also shun chick fila if the line is out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Chic-fil-a Never runs out of sandwiches. Jus sayin
          chic-fil-a is also used to high volume sales days lol

imagine being a popeyes worker having to deal with these kinda crowds that they have NEVER seen before

Comment

Love popeyes lol.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are hyping this thing like it cures cancer..stupid social media stunt

Comment

Great sandwich. Got one about two weeks ago.

Comment

Why would I drive by several chickfila restaurants just to try to even find a Popeyes location.

Comment

How did all of this come about? Luckily for me a buddy at work recommended it a couple of months ago. I will say, as a huge Chick-fil-a fan, I'll have to agree with you, they are not even in the same ball park. Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is possibly the best chicken sandwich I've ever eaten...its that good.

Comment

We've tried to go everyday this week, and they've been out before 11:00 every day. We are smart enough to call, and today they just let it go to voicemail everytime and their mailbox is full. It must be good, but it can not be that good. I am excited to see the chicken sandwich war that will likely ensue after this. Everbody is about to join the fight, and I love chicken sandwich!

Comment

Dang !
                          Guess I gotta get one now.
                          Haven’t even heard about it .
                          Looks like everyone says it’s the best ever .
                          I’m a huge fan of Popeyes as is .

Comment

I am going to be in a different crowd than some of you. I absolutely love Popeyes so I went and tried the popeyes version a couple months ago. I won't ever buy another one of them. The chick-filet version is waay better in my book. Those of you that like the popeyes, are you comparing the spicy chicken to the spicy chicken versions? The regular chick-filet sucks but the spicy chicken with pepperjack cheese kicks azz.

Comment

Im a die hard in the trenches Chic-Fil-et man. I eat there 5-6 days a week. They have recently started to serve Mac & Cheese as a side. I honestly didn’t think they could get any better and then they pull this out of the bag! If they ever start selling good queso & chips, I’ll have no reason to eat anywhere else....ever.
                              We recently had a Popeyes open in my town earlier this spring. It was an absolute train wreck and still is. They constantly ran out of food. Couldn’t get their POS systems to work so they would close down randomly during the day. Some days there would be a sign on the door that said “Closed....we didnt have enough people show up to work today”. This is no lie! Has happened multiple times. I’ve ate there twice since they opened and it was sub-par even for fast food.

The line at CFE can be wrapped around the building and you’ll still have your food and on your way in 7 minutes or less......and they do it with courtesy and a smile.

Comment

However good that sandwich is, it aint as good as a 3pc dark with beans and spuds...

Comment

Working...
                                X