Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

1982 WW 16’ stock trailer refurbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 WW 16’ stock trailer refurbish

With the price of new and used stock trailer s currently I decided to try my hand and fixing up an old rust bucket. Here is what I am starting with. It has been sitting at least 20 years the guy I got it from thought. This may take me a while to get everything finished but it will be done a little at a time. First up is getting some new tires so I can at least pull it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks better than some of the trailers I see on the road here in my town!!!

Comment

In. Will this be a full refurb, or just getting to where it will get down the road with an animal on board?

Comment

Very cool! Frame appears to be solid. Like the patina on it as well!! Look forward to seeing the progress on this.

Comment

Over time (2-3 years) will be a full refurb. Currently just going to try to get the tires, lights, flooring, brakes, and bearings good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
              Over time (2-3 years) will be a full refurb. Currently just going to try to get the tires, lights, flooring, brakes, and bearings good to go.

I'm doing the same with a 20' deck over gooseneck I bought from a buddy.

Good luck. Can't wait to see the progress.

Comment

Looks like a good trailer to start with.

We took our 18' utility trailer to be sandblasted and repainted. It cost $1400 and was well worth it. Then we re-wired it and put a new floor on it. I had pictures at one time but I think I deleted them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  Looks like a good trailer to start with.

We took our 18' utility trailer to be sandblasted and repainted. It cost $1400 and was well worth it. Then we re-wired it and put a new floor on it. I had pictures at one time but I think I deleted them.

Who did that for you?

Comment

Looks better than a lot of them I see pull up to the sale barn already

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                      Who did that for you?

A sandblaster outside of Bryan - Circle S Services. He does a lot of oil field equipment. Do you need his number?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Looks better than a lot of them I see pull up to the sale barn already

That’s the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          A sandblaster outside of Bryan - Circle S Services. He does a lot of oil field equipment. Do you need his number?

I think there is someone here closer in Briggs I may reach out to later on.

Comment

I got the new tires for it and decided to paint the wheels so they all match since I had them off already. Will hopefully get them on in the next week and get the trailer to my house so I can start putting in a little work on it in the evenings. Dang tires cost more than the whole trailer cost me.

Comment

That is what I need to find----Can't seem to do that down here.

Cant wait to see the finished product!

Comment

Working...
                              X