PGA tour issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGA tour issues

Anyone see this....World No. 1 Scottie Scheffler seemingly walked across the line of World No. 2 Cam Smith in the passive-aggressive power play of the century. Where will this go?? Hope the video still works??

I like the ol UT boy but I would have checked him on that.

Comment

non story

Comment

Agreed...non-story.
        Scottie didn't walk across his actual putting line, although he did walk in front of Cam, while he was looking at the line for his putt.

Comment

Like or hate LIV golf but Cam is playing it smart. He's going after that FedEx cup money before he officially announces his decision to join LIV golf. The PGA tour golfers aren't exactly thrilled about it.

Comment

Oh I agree he is and I think the PGA may have more problems that they think going forward. David Feherty just came out in an article why he jump...MONEY of course but it seams there may be more too it.

Comment

Power move for sure!!! Bring it mullet!

Comment

Rumor is he farted as he walked by.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                  rumor is he farted as he walked by.
                  😀

Comment

They were buddies later in the round. I’m also going with fart.

Comment

If you carefully listen to the video, a hot mike captured the fart !

Comment

Time will tell but I predict the LIV tour will be around less than 10 year. Not sure what the fall out will be to the PGA but I bet they do fine in the long run.

-john

Comment

As golf fan and I have no problem with LIV. Will it be around long I don't know nor care but it is here now and I will watch it as well as continuing to watch PGA. What I am tired of hearing is the guys on the PGA tour complaining. If it's for you, good! If it's not, fine as well. Pick what ever tour you want to play in and be done with it. The PGA players shouldn't be so upset cause look how much money it has forced the PGA release for next year events. Honestly, that is main reason way the PGA is so against LIV cause it is costing them more money out their pockets now.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                            non story
                            This^
                            Man, people go after anything.

Comment

Working...
                            X