X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent read...congratulations again, Hunt_life

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      Congrats! How in the world was that deer not dead 2.5 hours later??? Where was the exit?
      It was longer then 2.5 hours! This buck was a fighter, Clark and I said no one would ever Believe that this deer was shot that Good! Exit was exactly the same on the opposite side exactly. Clark said if would have had a video of me shooting that buck in slow motion and sent it to him, he wouldn't have showed up because he would have thought that deer would be dead somewhere in at least 30 yards and to keep looking! Crazy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shot. No idea how that didn't kill him in seconds......Congrats again.

Comment

Good write up! I dang sure missed thru the brush when he broke. I thought I really screwed up. Luckily he was pretty sick, and the dog kept him at bay. She was pretty hot so I tried to sneak up and cut him. He wasn’t having any of me getting close, and tried to jump back across the fence. Luckily, he kinda got tangled up, Sissy got a mouthful of booty, and I was able to get a knife in his neck. Abel was fired up! Glad I didn’t screw it up! 😂😂. Definitely a track I will always remember! Ha!

Comment

Congrats!

Maybe I missed it, but did you check to see what vitals you hit when you cleaned it? Looks like he should've been dead within 30-40 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

way to go Bloodtracker! Great story

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thanks for taking us along and congratulations on a great buck!

Comment

Thats crazy. The shot couldn’t have been much better.

Congratulations again!

Comment

Working...
                    X