Comment

yes

Comment

Tad over.

Comment

he'll make 140!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            No doubt the neighbors would shoot him if they see him, but its a chance Im willing to take. He may get hit by a car or caught up in a fence too, but I cant get him to 5.5 or 6.5 if I kill him now. Odds are probably against me seeing him next year, but I will roll the dice. There are plenty of 5.5 year old straight 8's and plenty of doe to kill to put meat in the freezer.
            10-4 good luck, hope he makes it for you.

Comment

over 40

Comment

Comment

LOL thats funny Kirb. Guess I should have really been asking folks what they think about his age instead of his score. If I felt like he was 5+ years old I wouldnt have thought twice about killing him. There was just something about the way he acted and his look that made me think he was a younger deer.
                  That's a really nice buck buddy, I cant tell his age so since your passing on him I hope he last another year.
                  I had a buck walk across the road to my house a couple days ago. When I got to where he crossed he had his head stuck in a goat wire fence sometimes their really stupid. I have some vid. Anything can happen from one day to the next. Maybe you will see him again maybe you wont. But you will always remember him

Comment

Looks about 138-140 to me. Needs more brow tines.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      I got 138. Spread keeps him from it
                      great minds think alike 138

Comment

lets ground check him!

Comment

put me down for 143"....& 4.5, please post it up if you shoot him.

<----- this one netted 147 P&Y, it has more spread but not as much mass, IMHO you should have shot it, but hey, they quit growing as soon as you hit the release!
                          Last edited by Dugie; 11-08-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Give him another year and he'll break 140. 3.5 and low 30's right now

Comment

No doubt the neighbors would shoot him if they see him, but its a chance Im willing to take. He may get hit by a car or caught up in a fence too, but I cant get him to 5.5 or 6.5 if I kill him now. Odds are probably against me seeing him next year, but I will roll the dice. There are plenty of 5.5 year old straight 8's and plenty of doe to kill to put meat in the freezer.
                              I like the way you think sir my hats off to you. Good luck on them big old Ocho’s

Comment

I got 4.5 and and low 40s. Hard to pass him up but I get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X