Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a few loose end to time up here in the office and will be heading west bound. I hope to get out of here early enough to beat the San Antonio traffic.

No sure what to expect deer wise, but it beats not hunting.

Comment

I hope to get a shot at Looney Toon, and then kick back the rest of the season and let my wife kill stuff.
      Although I was told in no uncertain terms by my children they want jerky.

Barrett said “ if you don’t see a daddy deer, just shoot a mommy deer, it will be ok”.

This is looney toon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, everyone. Glad to see a little cooler temps compared to the past two weekends.

Comment

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Good luck Justin! Shoot straight! No pressure... we are just watching and counting on you.[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Good luck Justin! Shoot straight! No pressure... we are just watching and counting on you.[emoji13][emoji23]
            Sober October is over, so ill be able to calm my nerves.

Comment

Hunting been pretty slow the past couple days. Mornings definitely a lot better than evenings.

Comment

Hoping the deer start moving before long. Finally some good cool weather and no signs of life so far....

Comment

Lease partner shot a fatty yesterday morning. Looking forward to WWIII in the morning! Good luck to everyone that will be out this weekend.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good buck and good luck this weekend out west!

Comment

Good luck ladies.....I have one more fishing event to help Jeff with this weekend (a rain make-up) and then I start heading west....

Yall save some durra for us

Comment

Good luck to everyone out this weekend!
                        I made a 2 day trip this week and had little to 0 movement. All my pictures on my camera was at nighttime. Tue evening I put out a ton of corn for my evening sit and had 0 left when I hunted Wed morning. My grandpa ( Step Granpa never hunted till 3 years ago) was able to kill his first buck a long horn spike we have been after. We left before the storms hit.

Comment

Age on this 8 point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My 9 year old shot his first deer this morning. Made a perfect shot with his Crossbow at 15 yards. Super proud of him!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                              My 9 year old shot his first deer this morning. Made a perfect shot with his Crossbow at 15 yards. Super proud of him!

Good stuff right thar! Congrats to him.... and Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post

First deer with a bow, now that’s doing it right, Dad! Congrats to yall

Comment

Working...
                                X