• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a stud

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
      Headed to Throckmorton to give it a shot. It's sit at home, or sit at the ranch. Really not that hard of a choice. Good luck to those battling the conditions this weekend.
      I’m just east of Throckmorton sitting in the rain right now. Beats the couch for sure! I could be surfing TBH from the couch or from the blind. Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Thanks Big Dave.I saw this deer on my first sit and had him @ 35-40 yrds for an hour w no shot.Managed 2 more sits before the rains.He was a no show.🙄

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
          Thanks Big Dave.I saw this deer on my first sit and had him @ 35-40 yrds for an hour w no shot.Managed 2 more sits before the rains.He was a no show.🙄
          No problem.
          He will slip up sometime
          We might dry up by December!
          Between the army worms and rain delays they havent planted any of our 400 acres of deer attractant. Beginning to get worried about it

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            So here's the thing about parts of Wilbarger County, the parts i get to hunt in. When it rains and the cultivated fields get wet, and the sandy county roads get really wet, it's hard to get around without getting stuck, tearing up roads, and aggravating ranchers. Just talked to rancher. It's too wet to get in and around any of our pastures. Looks like a weekend at the house. Dang it.

On the other hand, rancher says he got food plots in and fertilized just before rain in all pastures but one. Muy bien. Hopefully it'll be dry enough to get around next weekend and the plots will be lush by the time the rut gets here . We'll see...
            I hear ya, we have to drive 4 miles through two other ranches to get to our place, I would not go out there right now if I had a helicopter. My partner did get all of our wheat in before the rains so we should be good providing it all does not wash away.

Comment

Lease member and Fellow TBH member got it done this morning just across the Red 139 3/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Lease member and Fellow TBH member got it done this morning just across the Red 139 3/8

Well done and congrats!

Comment

Very nice. Congratulations.

Comment

I think I’m going to make the journey out this coming weekend. Forecast is rain everyday through Friday. Solid chance I get stuck on my way into the cabin.

I’ve been checking the forecast for a few days and it should clear up sometime Friday. High of 64 and low of 45 all weekend.

Comment

We had another one take a dirt nap last night across the River

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          We had another one take a dirt nap last night across the River

You guys are getting it done in OK!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            You guys are getting it done in OK!

Been pretty lucky so far but all this green growing it’s about to get slow I’m afraid!

Comment

Rancher just sent me a text message. Said not to even bother coming up this weekend. Pastures are flooded and it's raining hard now. Dang it. Oh well. Going to Wyoming for duck / goose hunt next week. Maybe it'll dry out enough over the next couple of weeks.

Good luck to all that can get in the pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                Rancher just sent me a text message. Said not to even bother coming up this weekend. Pastures are flooded and it's raining hard now. Dang it. Oh well. Going to Wyoming for duck / goose hunt next week. Maybe it'll dry out enough over the next couple of weeks.

Good luck to all that can get in the pastures.
                                What county?

water, earth science, hydrology, hydrologic, data, streamflow, stream, river, lake, flood, drought, quality, basin, watershed, environment, groundwater, groundwater

Has anyone used this site before? There’s a chart with rainfall for the past week. I’m assuming that’s total rainfall of approx. 3”. Or does that mean it was 3” that particular day? Since the line graph has not receded but stayed constant or moved up, I’m thinking that’s total rainfall.

Comment

Working...
                                X