No announcement yet.

2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN ALL WEEKEND?!! I bet when I go to NYC next weekend it will be perfect weather here. ****it

Comment

Originally posted by HeathJohnson View Post
      WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN ALL WEEKEND?!! I bet when I go to NYC next weekend it will be perfect weather here. ****it
      Yeah....I ain't goin' to New York City next week, but I might as well, I can't get to the lease either way.

Comment

How high

Comment

I don't know what gives but I can't post my latest pics.I have a few new ones and my 2017 Knox co Javilna mount I would like to add to this thread.

Does TBH have an app?

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
            I don't know what gives but I can't post my latest pics.I have a few new ones and my 2017 Knox co Javilna mount I would like to add to this thread.

Does TBH have an app?
            Send them to me Jeff, ill post em up.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post

Does TBH have an app?
              Pictures probably too large. Try to resize and make them smaller.

Comment

Who's getting out this weekend? I figure I cant see anything on the couch so I figure I will go sit in a pop up Saturday afternoon pretty early.

Comment

Be there tonight for a Saturday only hunt/football watching /hunt and leave. For some reason the couch out there is way better than the couch at my house! Before I moved this summer it was a 3:45 trip. Never could do the one day thing. Now that I am 1:15 from the lease my diesel bill will grow!

Comment

Gonna get a few sits in in this rain. Hopefully a big boy slips up.

Comment

So here's the thing about parts of Wilbarger County, the parts i get to hunt in. When it rains and the cultivated fields get wet, and the sandy county roads get really wet, it's hard to get around without getting stuck, tearing up roads, and aggravating ranchers. Just talked to rancher. It's too wet to get in and around any of our pastures. Looks like a weekend at the house. Dang it.

On the other hand, rancher says he got food plots in and fertilized just before rain in all pastures but one. Muy bien. Hopefully it'll be dry enough to get around next weekend and the plots will be lush by the time the rut gets here . We'll see...

Comment

Video this guy this morning at about 20 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will have a big group up next weekend in Baylor and Knox county hoping to post some downed bone. Lots of rain in the area, greened up big time, but still seeing big deer on the cameras. Good Luck everyone.

Comment

Pics For Crow

Attached Files

Comment

another day non velvet view.

Attached Files

Comment

Headed to Throckmorton to give it a shot. It's sit at home, or sit at the ranch. Really not that hard of a choice. Good luck to those battling the conditions this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X