No announcement yet.

2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in Foard Co., it looks like they are getting the rain today! Ive been feeding pretty much all year. Started using Buck Ration, they seem to like it. We went dove opener, very few birds. Had 2 stands blown over, must of been a good one at some point. Planning to go soon and do a small food plot and top off feeders, and replace stand. If we have a few bucks show up we passed on last season, we may have some real potential. I've never shot a deer off of it, still holding out for "the one"!!! Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
      I know right where you are!!! Taken any late night Ranger rides lately ?? [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Also- Have you seen this guy? This is the only pic I can find

You mean I left the area and you fet this pic. LoL....Ive gotten pics of him past 2 years, but never see him when hunting.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
        You mean I left the area and you fet this pic. LoL....Ive gotten pics of him past 2 years, but never see him when hunting.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll thank you later for trading spots if I end up getting him [emoji3]. Right now, I have my eyes set on a super cool 6 point

Comment

Can not wait for 3:30 on Friday. I’ll be west bound and down.

Ready to sit in the stand, drink some cold beer, and see what’s on the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Hmmm

Good Lord thats a cool looking buck. Is he a regular on camera?

Comment

Nice one Dale. Looks ancient in the face.

Comment

He's pretty regular on a couple cameras, but not mine. He's still the only reason I may get in a blind Saturday morning.

Comment

That’s a freak nasty there ! Now that they are starting to split up out of the bachelors a little there is no telling where he might show !!

Comment

Practice sit!

Just got in the 80 acre blind for a practice sit to see what shows up.
                      I hope some body in our area sticks a big un this weekend.

Comment

We are on our way. Hopefully we can surprise them in the morning.

Comment

We just had one walk into camp, this doesn't happen around here...

Comment

Had 3 bucks show up on the practice sit. This one needs 2 more years I'd sy. We saw him all the time last year. He was a 9 point with a split g2. This year he has 11 points.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

Saw three does this morning. And a world class porcupine. Porcupine's make a noise that sounds exactly like a mouth trumpet. Thing was directly below my tripod for nearly an hour. Kinda cool.

Looking for this guy. Maybe some day...

Feeder battery died a couple of weeks ago. Pics slowed to a trickle. Batt fixed today. Hopefully big boy and friends come back. We'll see..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X