Uvalde Co hunting/rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
    I’m headed back out tentatively the end of this coming week and then at the end of the following week for the opener and plan on staying a few weeks. Will be out there minus a few trips back to SA when the wife has honey dos, but plan on spending the entire season out at the lease.
    Lucky!!! I've gotta fly out to California for work the 25th, and getting on the first flight back Friday morning to load the truck and head out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be out there for a solid week in December tho!

Comment

Anyone been on 334 lately? DriveTexas.org shows some closures. Can I get to Tularoosa Rd?

Comment

Im pretty sure the Ox Ranch is off 334
          Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
          Anyone been on 334 lately? DriveTexas.org shows some closures. Can I get to Tularoosa Rd?

Comment

Originally posted by hef187 View Post
            Im pretty sure the Ox Ranch is off 334

Guess I could call them and ask.
            Last edited by Txhuntr2; 09-17-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Just got back from the lease yesterday. 1051 was closed on Sunday towards Reagan Wells. 127 was also closed at the Annandale Ranch. Luckily I got all my work done by Saturday. The Dry Frio was flowing harder than the Frio! It looks like spring time around there with all the green grass.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wla View Post
                Just got back from the lease yesterday. 1051 was closed on Sunday towards Reagan Wells. 127 was also closed at the Annandale Ranch. Luckily I got all my work done by Saturday. The Dry Frio was flowing harder than the Frio! It looks like spring time around there with all the green grass.
                Where did they close 1051? Im pretty sure we have a gate off 83 we could use if needed

Comment

Where did they close 1051? Im pretty sure we have a gate off 83 we could use if needed
                  The sign was right at the intersection at 83. I didn't drive all the way to the first river crossing, so I'm not sure where the road was flooded.

Comment

Almost go time!! Hope the rain holds off

Comment

Almost go time!! Hope the rain holds off
                      I'll be there Friday evening rain or shine! Have a ton of work to do but anxious to get some time in the tripod as well.
                      Last edited by 4wla; 09-25-2018, 07:52 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

Originally posted by 4wla View Post
                        I'll be there Friday evening rain or shine! Have a ton of work to do but anxious to get some time in the tripod a well.
                        I'm definitely crossing my fingers for you brother!! I'll text you my ranch phone number (ATT togo phone), and we'll have to meet up. I'll be out there late Friday afternoon

Comment

Well been out at the lease since Wednesday and yesterday the weather was just awesome. Good luck to y’all if your headed out in the morning hopefully the rain will hold off or not be too back but i guess we’ll see in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading out shortly

Comment

Good luck this morning y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doe and Turkey this morning. The river is up big time, and has changed. We've gotta drive through the Dry Frio to get to camp. I think the big guy upstairs was watching after us late last night when we went through. Water was coming over my hood

Comment

Working...
                                X