X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the pic works this time.
    Attached Files

Comment

Camera date is off a little this was in the last two weeks for the pic above

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
        Whoa! 😲

Comment

2 bigguns in the back!! Got to love a big 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang good bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              2 bigguns in the back!! Got to love a big 8

Hiss big ten aint bad either!

Tony you will have hard horns next camera pull. they are drying up pretty good. I had a couple yesterday that had ragged velvet.

Comment

Hey Guys,

In the process of acquiring some property in Anderson County just west of Elkhart a little north of the Trinity River. Just hoping to get some general feedback about the area. Ive been reading the county itself can be good, hoping to find somebody in my part of the county. Thanks In Advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Blove17 View Post
                  Hey Guys,

In the process of acquiring some property in Anderson County just west of Elkhart a little north of the Trinity River. Just hoping to get some general feedback about the area. Ive been reading the county itself can be good, hoping to find somebody in my part of the county. Thanks In Advance!

Real good area. Some good deer killed over there every year along that trinity

Comment

I lost one buck I have been watching for a couple years now. He unfortunately was hit by a car this last week. I've got a lot of good looking 3yr olds. Down to 1 target that is very mature. He broke his G2 off 3 wks ago.

Should have some new boys showing up soon as well.

Pics 1-3 are the buck that was hit.
                    Pics 3-5 are mature target. Lots of history with this guy. We have had our run ins the last couple seasons.
                    Poc 6-8 are of a 3 maybe 4yr old with very good potential. Hope to see him 1-2 more seasons.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Better idea of body size on Old Buck.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        I lost one buck I have been watching for a couple years now. He unfortunately was hit by a car this last week. I've got a lot of good looking 3yr olds. Down to 1 target that is very mature. He broke his G2 off 3 wks ago.

Should have some new boys showing up soon as well.

Pics 1-3 are the buck that was hit.
                        Pics 3-5 are mature target. Lots of history with this guy. We have had our run ins the last couple seasons.
                        Poc 6-8 are of a 3 maybe 4yr old with very good potential. Hope to see him 1-2 more seasons.
                        To me that last one is hard to age. In the flank he would look like a 3 year old but that deer's face is bulkier like an older deer. Probably right about 4. No question if the second buck is old enough. Good luck.

Comment

@ Tshelly.

Thank you for the feedback

Comment

Do y’all think these two deer are the same from last year?

As you can see the two ran together last year, and they were together this year.

I had both the 8 and the spike bed down under my tree last year. Hoping to get more pics the next time I’m up at the lease.

Comment

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                              Do y’all think these two deer are the same from last year?

As you can see the two ran together last year, and they were together this year.

I had both the 8 and the spike bed down under my tree last year. Hoping to get more pics the next time I’m up at the lease.

This is the pic of the 8pt bedded down.. he laid there for a good 20 minutes while the youngin nibbled on corn

Comment

What would be a reasonable price for approximately 150 acres southwest of Elkhart to lease. Land has water no house but decent area to put trailer, camp etc. Would 3 hunters be too much for the size?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X