2022 First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 First Point

Who's hunting at First Point this up coming season?

Thinking about it. Hell of a drive for me but a cool place to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm also thinking of booking,for November. Checking to see if any other TBHers are booking so I don't have to do a solo trip.

Comment

We've got a group going in december

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          I'm also thinking of booking,for November. Checking to see if any other TBHers are booking so I don't have to do a solo trip.

I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm thinking of going in Dec. OP, when are you going?

Comment

Thinking of the weekend of Nov.5th and 6th....November is getting booked pretty fast.

Comment

Okay, good luck. Keep us posted

Comment

Wonder if they are having much trouble with the illegals this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BubRay View Post
                    Wonder if they are having much trouble with the illegals this year.

I’m wondering the same because that’s the only thing keeping me from going back this year. I had foot traffic going through both pastures I hunted so much that it affected my hunts a substantial amount. I had a group walk up right behind me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mission_shooter View Post
                      I’m wondering the same because that’s the only thing keeping me from going back this year. I had foot traffic going through both pastures I hunted so much that it affected my hunts a substantial amount. I had a group walk up right behind me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Im sure it's still probably going on. Nothing has changed since last year in regards to the amount of illegals coming through. We never had any walk up on us last year but yes the foot traffic through our areas was pretty wild to witness. Everytime we would check a camera, there would be illegals on cam, almost within minutes of us so we know they were close. Also drove up on BP detaining a few of them one night.

Comment

I know of several folks not going because traffic was so bad with bog groups last year. Happened to me too, almost every hunt had them walk up on me, and every hunt heard lots of Spanish coming from the brush all around me almost constantly.

Comment

The illegals are a shame. I always liked the threads from first point

Comment

Anybody have a kill fee price guide for First Point? First time I've heard of them and there isn't much on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              The illegals are a shame. I always liked the threads from first point
                              Just one more thing with FJB’s finger prints all over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X